(𝟎𝟎𝟖) 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

'Heart Monitor'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna sat beside Stiles when Scott entered the classroom, Luna turned away looking down at her paper. As Scott came and sat down behind Stiles.

"You guys are still not talking to me?"Scott spoke looking at both of them."Can you at least tell me if your dad is okay? I mean it's just a bruise right?"Scott questioned looking at the back of Stiles's head. Luna rolled her eyes sinking into her chair."Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big? You know i feel really bad about it, right? Okay. What if i told you guys that I'm trying to figure out the whole thing and that i went to Derek for help?"

"If we were talking to you, we'd say you were an idiot for trusting him. But obviously we aren't talking to you."Stiles spoke as the bell rang a few seconds later he turned around looking at him."What did he say?"

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"Stiles questioned, as the three walked out of their class. Luna sighed knowing of course Derek would say was getting angry.

"Yeah."

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone is usually us."Stiles spoke moving his hand pointing at both Luna and him.

"Yeah, and i don't feel like being dog meat."

"Dog meat?"Scott spoke, looking at her.

"What you're basically a dog? We can get you a bowl and everything."Luna spoke with a small smirk, Scott pushed her gently shaking his head with a small smile on his face.

"That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to control it."

"Well how's he gonna teach you how to do that?"

"I don't know, I don't think he knows either."Scott spoke and Luna knew he was right sometimes Derek couldn't even control his own anger it was a hard thing to do.

"Okay, When are you seeing him again?"

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

"When?"Stiles questioned hitting scott's chest and they stopped.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work. All right well that gives me to the end of the school day then."

"To do what?"

"For us to teach you ourselves."

٭☆★☆٭

The trio now stood on the lacrosse field, Stiles handed Luna one of the lacrosse sticks.

"Take out all your anger."Stiles spoke.

"Trust me i will."

"Okay. Now. Put this on."Stiles spoke handing Scott a heart monitor.

"Isn't this one of the heart monitors from the track team?"

"Yeah, i borrowed it."

"More like stole it."Luna mumbled, Stiles looked up glaring at her,

"Stole it."Scott spoke backing Luna up, the two looked at each other with smirks on their face and then at Stiles who rolled his eyes.

"Temporary misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day."

"Isn't that coaches phone?"Scott questioned looking at the phone in Stiles's hand.

"That, i stole."

"Why?"

"All right, well your heart rate goes up when you go all wolf, right? When you're playing lacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate."

"Like the incredible hulk."

"Kind of like the incredible hulk, yeah"

"No, I'm like the incredible hulk..."

"Would you shut up and put the strap on?"Stiles spoke annoyed then grabbed the duck tape from the bag after Scott put on the heart monitor and that started taping his hands behind his back.

"This looks so wrong."Luna spoke spinning the Lacrosse stick.

"Shut up."

"This isn't exactly how i wanted to spend my free period."

"All right you ready?"Stiles asked.

"No."

"Remember don't get angry."

"I'm starting to think this is a really bad idea."Scott spoke seeing Luna with a lacrosse stick and knowing she builds up her anger a lot. Luna throws one of the balls at him hitting him in the chest.

"I should try out for Lacrosse."She spoke throwing another one ignoring scott and looking at Stiles.

"Coach will probably let you. He loves you."Stiles spoke.

"Who couldn't love?"Luna spoke throwing one hitting him in the throat."Sorry!"Then his heart rate started going up making the two concerned before it went down a minute later.

٭☆★☆٭

A/n: No i didn't show the Allison being Scott's anchor part because i don't feel like hurting Luna but yes it did happen but Luna doesn't have that class with them

tiktok: floukruheda

Instagram: floukruheda.wp