(𝟎𝟎𝟏) 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲

'Wolf Moon'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling before hearing banging on her window making her get up. She walks over to the window opening it seeing Scott and stiles throwing rocks at her window.

"What the hell, Stiles?"As he throws another rock hitting her on the arm.

"Shit sorry, get dressed."He says releasing her hurt her turning to Scott who was rubbing his eyes

"Why?"

"Dead body now get you ass down here, Lun." Scott said looking at the girl who nodded shutting the window.Luna walks over grabbing a sweatshirt that was Scott's and keeping on the spandex she had on before grabbing her phone can keys.She headed downstairs careful not to wake up her god-mother who she stayed with.She jumped into the back-seat scaring the boys who were talking about something,they looked back at her with wide eyes.

"What?"She said looked at both of them,they both shook their head turning around for Stiles to start the car.

"Why are we looking for the dead body again?"She questions she wanted to go back to sleep even if she still got nightmares from that night.They all had school in the morning and it being one in the morning meaning she had less time to sleep.

"Because they only found half."Stiles says excited  making her share a look with Scott.

"Stiles that sounds like a horror movie."Scott nods agreeing with the Burnett girl.Stiles shrugs and continues to drive.

٭☆★☆٭

Luna turned on the flash-light stiles handed her following him and Scott who were in front of her.She tucks her phone into the band of the spandex and pulls her hoodie back down.

"Are we seriously doing this?"Scott whined,glancing back at Luna making sure she wasn't falling behind knowing him and stiles walked faster then her.

"You're the one who's always bitching about nothing ever happening in this town."Stiles patted Scott's back before motion for Luna to come closer.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow."

"I was already awake if that matters."Luna butted in making them glare at her,she smiles looking down and tugging the ends of the hoodie.

"Yeah,because sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort!"Stiles replied back,stepping on some damp leaves and twigs that snapped violently when they came into contact with his shoes.