(𝟎𝟎𝟑) 𝐋𝐲𝐝𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

'Wolf Moon'

A/N;That's Luna's Outfit for the Party later on

٭☆★☆٭

Luna,Stiles and Scott walked through the woods that afternoon after school trying to find Scott's inhaler since he lost it last night.Since it rained yesterday,the path was muddy as they walked mud got on the girls shoes making her groan knowing she was gonna have to clean them later.

"I don't know what it was!It was like....I had all the time in the world to catch the ball!"Scott exclaimed rethinking the accounts of Lacrosse practice."And that's not the only weird thing.I hear stuff i shouldn't hear,i smell things.."

"You smell thing?Like what things?"Stiles asked,as Luna becomes scared knowing he was becoming a werewolf,she was stressed their was a no alpha now that Laura was dead that didn't bite Scott but someone else.

"Like the mint gum in your pocket and Luna's perfume."Scott answered looking at his two best friends.As Stiles puts his hand in his pocket looking for the gum.

"I don't have any gum in my..."Stiles stops talking as he finds the piece of gum."So,all of that started with the bite!"

"Really stiles?"

"What if it's like an infection?Like.. my body is full of adrenaline before a shock or something."Scott questioned.

"You'll be fine,Scotty."She said to him as Stiles had other ideas then saying he was gonna be fine.

"You know what,i actually think i heard it..It's a specific kind of infection."Stiles saying making Luna glare at him warning knowing what he was gonna say.

"You're serious?"

"Yeah i think it's called 'Lycanthropy."

"Stiles!"

"What is that?Is that bad?"Scott questioned making Luna look at him for not knowing what Lycanthropy was.

"Oh yeah,it's the worst! But only once a month."Stiles said.

"Sounds like a period."Luna said making both boys look at her with disgust.

"Once a month?"Scott questioned,Luna just shook her head looking down at a text from Lydia about a party on Friday.

"Huh-Huh.On the night of a full moon."Stiles says as he imitates a wolf howl making Luna laugh.As for Scott who took this very serious hit him.The trio starts to look on the ground for the inhaler.