Pilot | Chapter 1

Arthur Leywin POV

I woke up with a slight pain in the back of my head. Sitting up I took a look at my surroundings. Lush green grass that seemingly compliments the tall yet almost divine looking trees surrounding us. We were In the forest of Elshire. We succeeded in traveling to the past. Seeing that Regis, Sylvie, and Tess were all stil lying limp on the ground unconscious I decided to give them a little tug.

"Mmm. . . What happened?" Tess asked groggily, slowly opening her eyes. Sylve and Regis were also beginning to do the same as well.

"We time traveled to Tess. It seems like we landed in the forest of Elshire" I replied

"Wait, we actually succeeded!" She screamed

"Yes, while we were talking I asked Regis and Sylvie to get what we needed to go back to the past and even though this was just a theory we actually succeeded." I replied standing up. Syvie and Regis woke up from Tess's scream and sat up.

"Oh shit, we did it" Regis exclaimed

"Looks like we did" Sylvie replied

After everyone got up and recomposed ourselves, Tess turned to me and asked the obvious question,"So what's next? By the looks of it you transported us into our 5 year old bodies; and its about 2 days after you saved me from the slave traders"

Taking a closer look at my core, it seems that my body managed to evolve to be able to house both my mana core and aether core. Inspecting my mana core it seems that it went up 2 stages to the dark orange stage, most likely due to the presence of my mana core. My aether core on the other hand all 5 layers of aether core is still present.

'The good thing is that you still retain your original draconic body' Regis chimed in

I nodded in understanding

Tess, still looking at me expecting a reply I looked at her and said, "I've got multiple plans both long term and short term plans. The long term ranges from the next 3 years all the way till the start of the war past that and it's nothing but just me brainstorming ideas." She nodded in understanding before gesturing to me to continue.

"Short term goals will be us trying to convince your parents to form the council sooner than expected, developing our skills to a much higher level, and creating some new artifacts that could produce more mages and stronger ones at a fast rate."

"Ok. . the last one may sound unbelievable to the ordinary person but knowing you it's definitely possible. As for the first one, how can we just convince my parents? Right now they hold immense animosity towards the humans for the war, and. . . ." She replied, trailing off at the last part

"Don't worry, I've already thought about a number of solutions so just trust me" I replied. She gave me a nod in understanding

After packing up the camp and discussing a few things on the way there and what we might do once

We get there we set out for zestier.

***

After five days of traveling we finally arrived at the teleportation portal that'll take us straight to zestier.

"Um art?" Tess asked hesitantly

"Yes?"

"How do I react to my family, I mean like won't they get suspicious or something?"

"Oh, just act your age or if you remember how you reacted back then do that. No one other than gramps should probably be able to sense something since he spent the most time with you."

"Ok" She replied slowly, pondering what she should do.

We then walked through the portal with Sylvie on my shoulder in her fox form and Tess by my side. Immediately feeling the familiar sensation I was then thrown onto the hard cement ground. Grunting, I began rubbing my side.