Chapter 65: Undecided Fate

Destiny is no matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved

-William Jennings Bryan-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

Sirens... I opened my eyes as I looked around at the destroyed city. It looked like a bombing had completely destroyed it, smoke rose from hundreds of buildings, Sirens blared constantly, and I heard the cries of thousands. 'Where am I?' I wondered as I looked around, then I saw the sky, it shifted, purple and blue, and as I looked around I heard a voice, "This is what will become of this city, if you, no we, do not save it" turning around I saw... Myself? "What? Who are you?" I said in confusion, the other me, looked like he had come out of the apocalypse, he was older, and fitter, and I could sense his aura, an Aura that surpassed even the Satans themselves. But what caught my eye, was that his right arm, was completely draconic, and his wings were more developed and larger than my own. "I am you, from the future undecided." He gestured to the city below, "This future can be stopped, our family and friends can be saved. But to do that, the match that lights the fire must be extinguished before its time" The area around us began to shimmer, and my future self looked at me, "This city is Kyoto, save Yasaka" He said in a hurry, then he blinked and looked around, "Oh, I thought it would run out sooner, huh, well just make sure to not kill any of the ninjas, and go alone" he said before the world vanished around and I was left in a black thunderstorm. "Zekrom," I said in the darkness, quickly after a pair of Red eyes appeared, then Zekrom appeared. "What was that?" I asked as Zekrom frowned, "That was a spell, known as Past vision, it allows those in the Undecided future to change the present, by speaking with one's past self, but I have never seen it used so efficiently by anyone except the lord of time himself." I looked at my hands, "So, that was the truth? can I even trust my future self? What if I cause the disaster?" I asked but Zekrom shook his head, "That is a chance only a fool would take, you must go to Kyoto and save this Yasaka" I nodded, and closed my eyes when I opened them I was in my room awake.

Timeskip:

I nodded at Morael, "Thanks for this", Morael nodded, "It's fine, if Kyoto needs your aid, then you must go to them, I'll try to keep this hidden from your friends" I nodded, dreading what would happen if Rias, Akeno or Xenovia would do if they found out that I was traveling alone to another City. 'Rias would be angry, Akeno would be sad and guilt you into taking her with you, and Xenovia would bring Irina to seduce you into making children' I shook my head, 'Zekrom what the hell?' with that thought I walked through the portal to Kyoto.

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by a green forest, I could hear the sound of bird calls and crickets. Looking around I searched for the aura of powerful beings around me when I sensed an Aura unlike any I had ever felt. 

Just like the Satans, I could sense its power leaking into its feel, It was ancient, and felt like a gentle river, but a river that would wear down canyons given time.

Following the Aura, I was eventually met with a scene I had only dreamed of. I choked, "Is that a Fox girl?"

My eyes were wide but I quickly shook my head, I didn't need this not now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My eyes were wide but I quickly shook my head, I didn't need this not now. The Fox Girl, I frowned for a moment when I counted the tails, nine, 'She's a nine-tailed fox? why does that surprise me?' hadn't noticed me yet, so I walked up to her before saying, "Pardon me", She looked up at me mildly surprised, "who are you?" she asked, Nodding my head I said, "My name is Hunter Westerdyk, otherwise known as the Black Dragon Emperor, and you are?" I asked, knowing that this Fox, wasn't to be trifled with. She smiled, "The Black Dragon Emperor? I do hope you're not here to judge me." I shook my head, "No, I'm here in search of someone named Yasaka, I have urgent news to share with her" the Fox Girl stood up before saying, "My name is Yasaka, leader of the youkai, now what is this news?" My eyes widened, 'Holy shit Yasaka's a Fox Girl!! Score!' Shaking off my growing Lust I said, "may we speak of this somewhere private? this isn't information I want to become public, or to repeat" Yasaka frowned but nodded, "very well" she held out her hand, and I blinked, "Uhh", Yasaka rolled her eyes, "I'm going to teleport us somewhere private" gulping I nodded and took her hand, 'Holy crap it's soft! stay calm Hunter, you can't overpower her, so these fantasies lay completely on Yasaka's choices!' 'You're nearly as bad as Issei, except for your account for power level'

A bright light enveloped Yasaka and me, and the world around us shimmered, when it faded we were in what I guessed was a Shrine. "Mother? Who's this?" I heard a young voice say in confusion, turning my head, I saw a young Fox Girl, also with multiple tails. 

"Kunou, I would like to introduce you to Hunter, The Black Dragon Emperor," Yasaka said, I went to wave to Kunou but as I did I noticed I had still been holding Yasakas hand, quickly I let go, focusing on other things rather than the fact that I h...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Kunou, I would like to introduce you to Hunter, The Black Dragon Emperor," Yasaka said, I went to wave to Kunou but as I did I noticed I had still been holding Yasakas hand, quickly I let go, focusing on other things rather than the fact that I had been... 'wait, why am I embarrassed? I've literally gone to hell and back, I don't care about this young girl's opinion that much.' 'Finally' Kunou looked at me, not too impressed, "This is the Black Dragon Emperor, The Blood Stained Dragon?" hearing her words I raised an eyebrow, "Ohh, do I have a fan?" I teased but Kunou shook her head, "Not anymore" my shoulders sagged at Kunous harsh words, "That's mean"