Chapter 50: New House

As a King, I have a duty to my People the Titans. That Duty is to lead them to the brightest Future I can and eradicate anyone or anything that Threatens that Future.

-Umbra, Deity of Corruption, Shadow's and Void, King and Creator of the Titans, Creator Species, Slayer of Ha-ed, Guardian of Iaptus' and Tenebris' Golden Mask's-

Location: Japan, Westerdyk Residence

Hunter Westerdyk

Ice and Fire Dominated my dreams tonight.

I looked around with wide eyes at the bodies of all my friends, laying dead, burnt or frozen on the ground around me. I fell to my knees, tear's streaming down my face. "Why? Why did this happen?" I asked myself. I heard laughter and I looked up to see a man with no face, clad in Flames and Ice. I clenched my jaw, He was the cause. Raising his hand a torrent of Flames and Ice raced towards me, I screamed in agony as they engulfed me.

My eye's shot open and I sat up, before sighing and laying back down. "What was that?" I muttered to myself, I could hear both Rin and Rias' even breathing on either side of me and I sighed with relief Until I noticed the sheets at my legs were moving. I frowned in confusion, "Huh?" That's when they started to rise and revealed a Nude Akeno's face. "Morning you," Akeno said with a chuckle, I gulped, "Uhh, Hi Akeno" Akeno leaned forward and laid on me before starting to lick my neck making me redden as I felt the Thunder-Down-Under grow. 

"Does my body feel nice? Pressed up against yours" Akeno whispered in my ear seductively, I gulped muttering, "Uh, yeah, yes it does." "Of course, I like it two, I think we should get to know each other even better," Akeno said. I gulped, 'Know each other even better? That can only mean one thing.' Akeno leaned closer and closed her eyes as she readied for a kiss, I gulped and was about to close my own eye's when I heard. "Akeno" My eye's snapped completely open and I slowly turned my head to look at Rias, who was wide awake. "Care to explain how you ended up in Hunter's Room?" I gulped, "Morning?" I said awkwardly, Akeno giggled and sat up, "I'm just trying to develop an intimate bond with my cute little Hunter here." Akeno said as she traced a line on my bare chest with her Finger making me gulp again. "My Hunter? And when exactly did you become the master of his soul?" Rias asked angrily sitting up, I frowned, "Master of my what?" "I'm not his master, But I am his senior. It's my duty as an upperclassman to take care of him." Akeno said, Rias smirked, "Clever Girl But you've exposed yourself," Rias said sitting straight. "Exposed herself?" I muttered confused, Rin began to stir, "five more minutes please," Rin said sleepily. I patted her head, "Sure thing, We've still got plenty of time to laze about in bed Rin" I said. Rin smiled and cuddled closer to me, "Good, Then I'm going to snuggle up to you for a little bit longer." I sighed as Rin fell back to sleep. I heard a soft thud and looked up to see Akeno had a Pillow in her face. "I'm getting tired of you trying to put your greedy hands on what is rightfully mine," Rias said angrily, Akeno let the pillow fall into her hands with a smile, "A taste here and there doesn't hurt me one. Now stop being so stingy!" Akeno shouted throwing the Pillow back into Rias face. Rias grabbed the pillow and coated it with magic, "And we just finished remodelling the house! Your behaviour is unacceptable!" Rias shouted throwing it at Akeno who destroyed it with Lightning, I slurped up a bit of it and swallowed it down, "Tasty" I said. "Nice try, Not," Akeno said sarcastically before laughing. I sat up and held out my hands, "Calm down, please. Come on girls." I then realized what Rias had said, "Wait, remodel?" I looked around at my new and improved room.

" I then realized what Rias had said, "Wait, remodel?" I looked around at my new and improved room

"THE FUCK!!?"

"THE FUCK!!?"

Flashback: {For those that are wondering about the Parents}

Reality seemed to shatter as Bikou slammed his staff into the ground, and once it repaired itself Bikou, Vali and Foral were gone. Falling to my knees tears rolled down my face as the adrenaline faded, and the realization of what happened struck me like a freight train. I felt a dull impact as Rias hugged me, tears flowing down her face, "Hunter, I'm so glad you're okay" She said. I closed my eyes, "Well, my parent's sure as hell aren't. They're dead" I said softly. "Morael, were you successful?" I frowned at Azazel's words, looking up at him in confusion. Morael nodded, "Not a single human lost their lives today." I was silent for a moment, but then as I realized what this meant my eye's widened, "Did he?" I asked, Azazel nodded, "Yes, your parents are safe." The relief was immense, but as I stood up to thank Morael he flew off without a word, using telekinesis. This made me frown. "What was up with him? And why doesn't he just fly using his wings?" I asked no one. But it was Olivia that answered. "Oh, Morael doesn't have wings." My eyes widened in surprise  as I looked at her, "He what?" Olivia sighed sadly, "A couple of years ago, Morael's wings were torn off by a Devil, and he was left for dead. Since then he can only fly using levitation or telekinesis. It's such a shame two, his wings, all 6 of them, were beautiful shades of Purple and Black." I looked up at where Morael had flown off two, "Oh, that's horrible, I had no idea. What about the Devil?" I asked, Olivia shook her head sadly, "We never found him, and Morael's been forced to accept that."