Chapter 61: Harbinger of Purgatory

If there are those that will hurt my important people then I will definitely defeat them even if they may be a God.

-Issei Hyoudou, Red Dragon Emperor of Domination-

Location: Hell

3rd person

"Juggernaut Drive!"

Loki's eyes widened, "Juggernaut Drive?" He said looking at Birn and Foral, who both were frowning, Birn looked at Foral before looking back at Loki, "Sorry, But it looks like Ragnarok is delayed" Birn said before they both vanished through a portal

Loki's eyes widened, "Juggernaut Drive?" He said looking at Birn and Foral, who both were frowning, Birn looked at Foral before looking back at Loki, "Sorry, But it looks like Ragnarok is delayed" Birn said before they both vanished through a portal. Moments before Issei appeared and swiped his claws through where they were, seeing the portal vanish, Issei turned his gaze to Loki who growled, "Die!" He shouted sending a blue bolt at Issei, who didn't even move. The Bolt didn't do anything against him, and he flew forwards at Loki, roaring. The god's eyes widened as Issei grabbed his head, and slammed him to the ground, making Loki cough on his spit.

Issei didn't let go of Loki and continued to slam him into the ground, creating a crater that grew larger and deeper with each shockwave as Loki bit the dust. 

Loki growled, before yelling causing an explosion of power that threw Issei back. "How Dare you! To make me put effort into a fight! I will see you die for that you insolent Dragon!" He shouted before charging at Issei, With a roar, Issei met him, in the sky.

 Issei grabbed Loki by the neck, but the God yelled, and with an explosion escaped Issei's grip, then again yelling he punched him in the gut, before uppercutting him down into a wall, "Even if you wield the power of Juggernaut Drive, it is not en...

 Issei grabbed Loki by the neck, but the God yelled, and with an explosion escaped Issei's grip, then again yelling he punched him in the gut, before uppercutting him down into a wall, "Even if you wield the power of Juggernaut Drive, it is not enough! It would take a dozen more of you for you to defeat me, even with your Boost!" Loki shouted. Issei, still in his juggernaut Drive, stood up slowly, growling. "I will see you Burn!!!" he roared as his chest opened and the green jewel at the center began to glow. "BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!!" Ddraigs voice shouted hundreds of times.