Chapter 49: Arrival of the Fallen Peerage

Friendship is being there when someone's feeling low and not being afraid to kick them

-Randy K Milholland-

Location: Japan, Kuoh Academy, Occult Research Club

Hunter Westerdyk

A few day's later...

"... and so, starting from this day forward, I have become the adviser for the Occult Research Club" I stood in shock as I, along with the Student Council and the rest of my Peerage, looked at Azazel who was sitting in Rias' seat. "You can't be serious" Rias said, Azazel held up a hand, "Oh but I am, I asked Sirzechs and everything" I blinked, Azazel sure did now how to confuse me, cause now he had his hand back, and he asked Sirzechs for permission? "He told me I should talk to Serafall's little sister about it." We all turned around to look at Sona, "You did this Sona?" I said in surprise and slight betrayal. "Look I didn't have much of a choice, If I didn't agree with It my sister threatened the worst, She said she'd come instead." Sona said. Rias looked at Sona slightly amused, "So basically, what you mean is you've sold us out". Sona straightened her glasses quickly, "Anyway, I'll leave you to it" Sona said walking out, "Hey! Sona!" Rias shouted, I sighed, "I didn't hear any denial" Then Looking at Azazel I said, "oh by the way, How'd you get your arm back?" I asked, Azazel looked at his Left arm, "Oh this? It's a new arm. My new friend here is the omnipitent arm I made during all my sacred gear Research" Azazel said as he demonstrated the multiple forms of his new arm, which included elongated fingers and a Drill. Before the hand returned to normal. "I've always wanted to equip something like this and I'm so glad I did" He said before firing his arm like a rocket making it fly around the room. "Now understand Sirzech's had one condition for me." The rocket reattached to his arm, "I cannot stay unless I provide a gift to you" Gasper pocked his head out of his box, "Yeah? what kind of gift?" Azazel stood up, "As long as I am around I will help you properly develop your immature Sacred Gear's." Azazel then looked at me and chuckled, "The myserious Deep Black Gear, with untold and uncharted evolution. A holy Devil Sword. and forbidden Balor view" Azazel pointed at himself, "I can use the research I've done to evolve them on an individual Level understand? so from now on you can call me Mister Azazel okay?" I shook my head, "Yeah, no". Azazel ignored me and walked around the table, "I'm looking forward to working with you all" Rias stepped forward, "Hold on I never agreed to this! how can we even trust you!?" Azazel stopped, "Oh yeah, Sirzechs gave me another message for you as well." Rias blinked in confusion, "Another Message?" Azazel walked over behind Koneko, "It seems when he stayed at Hunter's house previously, He learned the importance of a Good skin ship between household members." Then Azazel looked at me, "Notably for you, That's what the Black Dragon Emperor needs for Power apparently." I frowned and tilted my head, "okay, what's that mean?" I asked, Azazel once again held up a hand, and snapped his fingers, as he did the Fallen Peerage walked in through the doors. "What are you doing here?!" I shouted in confusion, Issei shrugged, "I wish I knew" Azazel clapped his hands, "Over here! Hullo!" We all turned our confused gazes back to Azazel who smiled "All right then, This is an offical order in the name of the Great Devil King Lucifer, Not only will all the current female members of the Occult Research Club, But also the Nicknamed Fallen Peerage, are directed to move in with Hunter Westerdyk Immediatly. There you go" I blinked , "WHAT?!" I shouted while Rias, Issei and Olivia said, "Move in?" confused. "You can't expect them to move in with me!! They Kidnapped Rias! And we tried to Kill Each other!!" I shouted in anger, confusion and shock. "YEAH! What he said!" Issei shouted at Azazel.

Timeskip:

"Hunter!" I blinked as the front door opened to reveal Akeno. "I'm here!" Akeno began to walk over to me and pulled me into a hug, "And I swear no matter what I'll never leave your side!" I gulped as my face reddened, "Uhh, thanks" Xenovia walked in with Koneko close behind, "Should I just stay in the same room as Rin then?" She asked not waiting for an answer. "Hunter, I need to say something" Koneko said looking at me, I broke free from Akeno's hug, "Yeah?" "If you peek in my room, and steal or sniff my panties. I will make you suffer" Koneko threatened calmly, I groaned again, "I'm not a Pervert!" I shouted. "This isn't fair! Rias let's get rid of them!" Rin shouted forming a Red Spear and throwing it next to the door in anger. "Hey!" I shouted, "That's my house!" , Issei who had just entered the room, jumped when the spear was thrown next to him, "Jesus Christ!" He shouted. "Yeah I know, But my big brother ordered it so what can we do?" Rias said like nothing had happened, "I've got it!" Rias suddenly shouted. The Rest of the Fallen Peerage, who had just entered, Along with everyone else present looked at Rias in confusion. "I'm going to demand that my brother remodle's this house completely!" I blinked, "You're going to what?!!"

A/N

I apologize!

You see Originally this was going to be 4 chapter's but I found it hard to elongate the Battle's in the last 2 chapters enough so that I could achieve this!

Please forgive me!

Anyway, This end's Season 2! I hope you enjoyed!

Oh and a little advice...

Season 3 is when things begin to move up a rating or two...