photograph. (epilogue)

no one's pov

That year El went to Purdue to be a social worker to help young kids, who were just like her, she wanted to be that guidance for them that she didn't have and needed. Mike also went too Purdue to become a high school science teacher. He knew that's what he wanted to do ever since he met his sixth grade science teacher Mr. Clarke.

Will did journaling online to become a TV presenter, he already had a head start.

Max went to Hawkins College and studied to become a nurse.
you may think that this isn't very much like Max, but she spent 15+ years of her life cleaning up the nastiest skateboard accidents in herself so she was pretty good at it.

Dustin also went to Hawkins College to become a dentist, his Cleidocranial dysplasia was a big part of his life, and he wanted to help kids like himself, and give three someone they could relate to and talk to.

Lucas went to Stanford, big school, I know. He was the best of the best though. He always put grades first. He went to school to become a engineer.

That summer when El, Mike, Will and Lucas came home, they had the summer of their lives.

El had been scared they wouldn't click like they did a year ago. And sure, they all were constantly on FaceTime when they could but El felt as if they had all met others at College except for her and Mike, they stuck together as often as they could.

But when Max and Dustin were waiting for everyone at the train station, it felt like no one left, it was like they left off where they ended.

Max and El were still attached by hip, Dustin and Max had not replaced Mike and even though Max and Lucas were on a break, When they saw each other they kissed, They got back together that night.

The whole summer was just bliss, it was like they were all fifteen.

They would run around until three am, ding-dong ditching people, playing cross road even after every time they swore they were never playing again, and would go on road trips almost weekly.

They were always at the mall, or at McDonald's and having a sleepover at someone's house every night.

El, Mike and Will were renting a house for the summer, and Holly was with their mom and dad.

They reached out, and asked to have her for the summer.
El didn't want too, but Holly really wanted to see them and El wasn't going to do that to her after all they did to Holly.

One day at the mall, they all stuffed into a Photo Booth and took a photo, the photo meant a lot to everyone, so El framed it and took it back home when September came.

The goodbye was just as hard as the day they moved, but they would see them again next summer, and this would repeat.

Will moved out to Indianapolis once they got back and into his own apartment, but Holly stayed with El and Mike, It was like she was their child.

Once El and Mike were done with school, Mike proposed to El.

Around five months later they got married back in Hawkins.

Very limited people were invited, only around twenty people.

Max was the Maid of Honour, Holly was the flower girl, Dustin was the Best Man, Lucas,Will and Nancy got stuck as grooms and bridesmaid between the two.

Will walked El down the Aisle, their parents were not invited.

Once El and Mike were married, they did something they thought they would never do, they moved back to Hawkins.

That's where all their family was,
That's where Max, Dustin and Lucas were.

El wished Will was there too, but he usually visited around every three months.

After about a year, El and Mike decided they didn't want children, they wanted to live a free life with no restrictions.

Lucas and Max got engaged about a year after El and Mike got married.

Lucas and Max had broken up about four time after high school, but they realized no one was better than each other, they needed each other, they were a perfect match.

Dustin ended up with a sweet, but odd girl named Susie. Will, was single but he was on TV every night, and he desired being someone to people at home more than one person. In his own words 'I already have people that love me'.

El and Mike were very content with their lives, They were happily married, they had amazing people surrounding them, and they had each other, forever and always.

When they found each other they were depressed, and if they hadn't met that day El would've been dead.

They were living two totally different lives, they went to the same school their entire lives and didn't find out about each other for eleven years.

But when they met each other that day, they instantly fell in love and that's when worlds collided.

The end.

It's so insane that this book is over, thank you so much to everyone for reading it. It's bittersweet that I've finished writing this, i started writing this in the summer leading up to 7th grade and now I've finished it when I'm going into my sophomore year.

Thank you so much for reading.
-
EXTRA!!

Character Songs!

El:
Favourite Song: Champagne Problems - Taylor Swift
Theme Song: Motion Sickness - Phoebe Bridgers
Favourite Party Song: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Favourite 2010s Throwback: You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Favourite 80s Throwback: Material Girl - Madonna
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
Fearless

Mike:
Favourite Song: Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Theme Song: Kids - Current Joys
Favourite Party Song: Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Favourite 2010s Throwback: Scream & Shout - Will.i.am
Favourite 80s Throwback: Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
1989

Max:
Favourite Song: Striptease - Carwash
Theme Song: I Can't Handle Change - ROAR
Favourite Party Song: Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Favourite 2010s Throwback: Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Favourite 80s Throwback: Running Up That Hill - Kate Bush
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
Red

Lucas:
Favourite Song: Kids - MGMT
Theme Song:  Chamber Of Reflection - Max Demarco
Favourite Party Song: Who's That Chick - David Guetta
Favourite 2010s Throwback: Classic - MKTO
Favourite 80s Throwback: Take On Me - Aha
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
Evermore

Dustin:
Favourite Song: Rocketman - Elton John
Theme Song: Boys Will Be Bugs - Cavetown
Favourite Party Song: Die Young - ke$ha
Favourite 2010s Throwback: Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
Favourite 80s Throwback: Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
Lover

Will:
Favourite Song: Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
Theme Song: Jealousy, Jealousy - Olivia Rodrigo
Favourite Party Song: Tongue Tied - Grouplove
Favourite 2010s Throwback: Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Favourite 80s Throwback: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Favourite Taylor Swift album:
Reputation
-
Word Count: 1155
Total Book Word count: 30,889