ribs.

els pov

We just dropped Holly off with Nancy for the night and we will pick her up on the way too our new town, and we are ready to spend the last night with each other for awhile.

It's only me, Mike, Max, Lucas, Will and Dustin but in perfectly okay with that, i wouldn't want to spend tonight with anybody else.

We are having a fire in my backyard, where we will listen to music, drunk and just talk.

We pull up into my driveway and hop out, everyone rushes in the house to change out of their itchy, uncomfortable, fancy clothes.

"It just hit me, you guys really are leaving, huh?" Dustin says looking around the empty house.
"Yeah, it's crazy." I chuckle with a sad tone.

"It's all just boxes in here, I wasn't prepared to see you guys leave this quick." Max admits. "We wish we could spend the summer here but we can't, we have jobs to start and a house to rent." Mike says while patting her back and walking into my room to change as I follow him.

Once we get in I pull out a pair or leggings, a sweater and a woods jacket out of a box on the floor, as Mike puts on some jeans, a t-shirt and a flannel.

"This is going to be weird." Mike says after we've been silent.
"Yeah, it's almost like...it's almost like I don't want to leave." I admit.

He just looks at me.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I mean like, I obviously can't wait to go to college, and of course move in with you and stuff, but it's going to be odd." I say while putting on the jacket and slipping on my flip flops.

"Yeah, growing up is going to be scarier than before, but I know we can do this." He tells me while he puts on his sneakers, Compared to other peoples problems this is a champagne problem. But I grew up too fast. I mean, I basically became a mom at 15 and I was kicked out at 14 and let's not get started on the other shit.
"I'm already grown up, I just get older." I tell him.

He frowns and grabs my hand in response as we walk out of the door to see everyone in the living room waiting with all the drinks and lumber for the fire.
"Alright, let's go!" I smile as I lead everyone to the back door.

There are six camping chairs set up around the fire pit, with some throw blankets hanging on them because it's a chilly night. We have marshmallows and hotdogs to roast and a shit ton of red solos cups.
-
We are all sat down roasting marshmallows, and laughing.

"I have a idea!" I announce to everyone.
"What is it?" Lucas responds.

"We don't leave until tomorrow morning, how about we all sleep here?" I say. "I'm down, but where would we sleep?" Max asks, taking a sip of her cooler.

"We could all sleep on the floor in the living room, just use blankets and pillows, Be kids for one more night" I say.

Everyone agreed.

We talked for a little bit longer until I finally had to bring it up because no else wanted too.

"I'm really going to miss you guys, it's crazy how we have spent almost everyday together for two years straight and it's over just like that." I admit while snapping my fingers with the word 'that.'