i was all over her.

els pov:
Mike corporates until we get in the car.
I stay calm until we get into the car.

He sits down and looks at me. He looks smug but also like he is in bliss.

"Don't look at me like that Mike."
I scold.

"Like what!" He gets mad.

"Why the fuck did you start fighting James!" I yell.

"That's what you are fucking mad about right now?" He defends.

"Yes! It ruined my night! I was okay, i could've handled on my own" I admit.

"El! You were yelling for help! If no one stepped in do you know what could've happened!" He says.

"Nothing would've happened! He would've stepped down, and don't you bring up what happened I was drugged!" A tear rolled down my face as I turn on the car.

"I didn't want to risk it!" He responded.

"So you couldn't of just pulled him off me, you didn't have to go fucking physco!" I start to back out of the driveway.

"Physco? You are being so dramatic right now! We are two weeks into our relationship and this is what we are fighting over?!" He laughs as if this is a game.

I stayed silent for a moment, and then i break down.

"Hey-" he tries to hug me.

"Get off me! I'm so fucking done with tonight! I am going to drop you off at my house, you are going to go into my bed and sleep. I will see you in the morning." I scream then mutter.

"El, im drunk, we're drunk. Let's not fight, I love you." He switches up.

"I am not drunk Mike! That's you, you are absolutely fucked! Can this night just be over!" I sob, starting the drive home.

The car goes silent.
Wait..
Did he just say I love you?

I don't know what to say, I just turn on the radio as he sighs and looks out the window.

The song that is on is 'She Hates Me' by Puddle of Mudd.

"Oh look! It's our song!" He slurs.

I just scoff and continue driving, listening to the song.

In a trap, trip I can't grip
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip
Then I started to realize
I was living one big lie
She fucking hates me
Trust, she fucking hates me
La, la, la love
I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

"Well are you going to say it back?" Mike says.

"Say what back?" I replied.

"Never mind." He sighs.

Say what?
-
I pull into my driveway.

"Alright, get out. The front door is unlocked. Just go to my room." I say with no expression.

He just grabs the keys and gets out.
-
I get back to the party, and half of the people have left but a lot of people are still partying hard.