worst of you.

*2 months later*
overall pov

Max and Lucas had started dating, it took them a month and a half to admit their very obvious, mutual feelings. Mike and El were doing good, but there was points where they were fighting, but there was good times too.
Like when they finally said 'I love you' to each other and they actually responded to each other.

-
Mike and El were stargazing around close to two months ago in Mikes car.

"Mike, do you remember that night in the car when we were fighting?" El asked.

"Uh, yeah?" He replies.

"And do you remember when you told me about your feelings and, you know what you said?" She said.

"I'm not following..." he responded.

"Mike." She added.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She brunette admitted

"I love you too." He turned to look at her.
-
Not all times were good like that though, for example just two weeks ago.
-
"Mike don't walk away!" El yelled at Mike.

"I don't know what else to say! I think it would be better if I just went home and we solved this another time!" He argued back.

"Waiting isn't going to fix this! I want you to say sorry to me, and that you didn't mean it." She looked down.

"El, it was obviously a joke, learn how to take one!" He continued walking away and out the door.

He has made a insensitive joke about El's birthday party and Angela.

El followed behind and stopped on the patio.

He opened up his car door and went to get in.

"Mike!" El said.

"What!" I responded.

"I love you." She didn't want to end this fight in a bad way.

"Mhm." He replied.

She paused for a moment.
"You aren't going to say it back..?" She questioned.

He didn't respond.

"You don't love me anymore?" She muttered loud enough for him to hear how hurt she was.

"I never said that." He said as he got into his car a drove away.

The fight was resolved again in three hours when he showed up to her doorstep with flowers for her and expressed how much he loved her and he was just upset, and how he shouldn't of said what he said.
-
Don't get me wrong here, they loved each other so much, El just had trouble expressing it at times.

She never saw her parents love eachother, or her.
How was she supposed to learn to love?
-
It was their one year anniversary when Mike posted a picture of El on Instagram.