𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿 .

"What is your name in the under ground what name do you go by?" I asked her

"Well.... So I go by the name white snake"

To say I was shocked talked would be an understatement I was speechless I couldn't form any words.

She was the white snake!!! How the fuck ?? She doesn't look like a ruthless assassin and underground fighter. I looked at her again .. okay she might be a little scary but not I will kill you kind of scary.

"You are the white snake" I asked still not believing it's her.
"Hmm and I believe you heard the first time I don't like repeating my self" " I don-" "enough talking I want to go back home" she cut me off as she got up leaving me thinking about her.

𝓐𝓵𝓮𝔁𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿.

It's been a couple of days since Damien saw me coming out of the fighting club and he has been avoiding me lately. I don't know if I'm happy about it or no,but other than that everything is back to normal . Well kinda. Every now and then I would catch him Looking at me as if he was trying to figure me out. Ha good luck with that. I still hate the fact that someone know who I am though.

I woke up one hour ago and took a shower because unfortunately we have to go to school today. I got dressed in an all black outfit that consists of a black sweater,black leggings, black boots and a black bag. I put on some mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss and I was ready to go.

When I went down stairs I saw Blade wearing literally the same thing as me minus the mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss

When I went down stairs I saw Blade wearing literally the same thing as me minus the mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. And let me tell you it's annoying I don't like matching my outfits with anyone especially if it's my brother who I don't stand talking to. "Morning" I said as I made my way outside.

I would have changed my clothes if I wasn't running late for school. Childish I know but who cares. I decided to drive my pink Lamborghini. Shocking right? Alot of people might think I hate pink but I actually like it I mean I don't hate any color.I reached school in less than fifteen minutes and parked in the closest spot to the school . As soon as I got out of the car I Saw my brothers parking their car I ignored them and got inside.

I was late to the class,I have chemistry now and I'm totally not in the mood for this shit. Like why the fuck am I supposed to memorize random symbols with random numbers not to mention it's still so early in the morning. I totally despise chemistry.

Well enough of that time to make my entrance. As usual I kicked the door open after knocking of course, manners people. The teacher didn't even look slightly shocked. He literally just glanced at me and then completed his lecture. I think he got used to it, I went to sit down at the end of the classroom. And there was only one seat empty and of course it was beside Damien. I just sat down he didn't bother me today and it felt kinda weird.

The class just ended and Damien got  up like his ass was on fire and rushed out of the class. I got up before I could even comprehend what I was doing I followed him out of the class. I think my legs were thinking on their own. "What the fuck is wrong with you " I said as I caught up with him damn him and his long legs. I'm not short but I didn't reach six feet either I grabbed his arm to make him look at me. He turned around and looked at me with a blank expression.

One minute I he was looking at me and the other I was pinned to a wall in an equipment room . How the fuck did I manage to end up in this position with him for the second time in less than a week. "What's wrong with me?" He asked in a low voice almost a whisper. "You have been avoiding me since we talked"  " I'm not avoiding you. You're my best friends sister it's wrong" he said " What is wrong?" I asked in disbelief "me and you" he said like it's the most obvious thing ever. What the fuck!!??? Did he think I wanted to date him. Ewwwww, that will never happen. I just decided to leave"you know what fuck you" I said as I kicked him in his family jewels to make him loosen his grip on me and he did.

I left the class room like nothing happened. Annnnnnd I was late to my second class but eh. I repeated my entrance. The only difference is that the teacher looked pissed this time. This woman literally hates my guts" Why are you late?" She said while glaring at me. "Wanting to know would just waste your time and energy don't you think?" I said throwing a sarcastic smile her way as I took my seat." Right so we'll discuss that in detention later on" she said with a smirk on her face to try and piss me off but I didn't give anything away "sure"

This period passed painfully slow Followed by another one. It was now lunch time and the whole hall was talking about two new transfer students and how handsome they are. Although I don't care about that I was curious about them. Anyway I went to the cafeteria and saw only Charlotte and Dylan. "Where are the rest?" I asked them "They skipped" Dylan said " oh okay" "Did you see the new students"Charlotte asked "No, not yet" Just as I said that the doors of the cafeteria opened and all the people went silent. Dramatic much.

I assumed that they were my brothers so I didn't bother looking. "It's them look" Charlotte told me. I turned around to take a look and when their eyes met mine. I was shocked and I could tell they were too.

Oh my god they are are back I don't know what to feel I want to kill them so bad
"It's you two" I said
______________________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️
Hope you guys liked this chapter
Tell me your opinion
Please vote and comment 💜
Byeeeee
Luv you all