𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Vincenzo's car⬆️⬆️⬆️

Alexa's pov
The plane just landed. Adam told me that I should wait Infront of Starbucks and Someone is gonna pick me up from there. I made my way to Starbucks and saw one of my so called (brothers). Yeah I remember them but where would be the fun in that so I just waited till he sees me. "Alexa?" I looked at him faking confusion"Do I know you?" I saw that he was hurt because the look in his eyes but well They all didn't care before so why would they now."I'm Vincenzo the second oldest brother" "wait There are more than one of you?? OH MY GOD I WENT FROM BEING AN ONLY CHILD TO HAVING MORE THAN ONE SIBLING " By now the whole airport was looking our way.

He furrowed his eyebrows "you have 8 other brothers"I looked at him shocked for some time "NO WAYYY" I replied dramatically. He went silent for some moments "So Are we leaving or are we staying here?" I said with a cold voice."yeah let's go" he said a little shocked at the change in demeanor as he made his way to a Gold Lamborghini I kept starting at the car until he chuckled and motion me to get in. He told me to buckle up then he started driving 'I don't have this one' I thought.

30 minutes later

We reached a big mansion that I'm really familiar with I mean I spent the first five years of being alive here. We passed some big gates with the car and then passed by a fountain until he barked his car Infront of the mansion.He got out of the car and I followed behind him.

How I imagine their house ⬇️⬇️

The fountain ⬇️⬇️

He opened the door to the house and I followed inside and there all my 'family' were standing there except Daniella (her mother) cause she's dead

He opened the door to the house and I followed inside and there all my 'family' were standing there except Daniella (her mother) cause she's dead. I looked at them all until I was interupted by someone "Oh you're here we missed you so much bambina" Giovanni said (her father) I internally rolled my eyes at that, guess he really thinks I don't remember. I nodded"You don't remember us" Noah said "No not really,sorry" I acted sad and as soon as I said that all of them frowned  and they looked guilty for a second then shrugged it off "Ok we'll introduce ourselves oldest to youngest I'm Giovanni de luca your father I'm 48" he said giving me a smile I didn't turn it back "Alessandro de luca 28 I'm the oldest" Alessandro said while analyzing me, haha good luck"Vincenzo de luca your second oldest 26 years old and probably your favorite" he said smiling. I faked a smile in return"Matteo de luca 24 years old" he said in an emotionless tone "Andrew 22" he said while glaring at me I glared back he looked taken aback for a second but recovered soon after"Blade de luca 18 years old " he said in a cold tone "blaze 18"he said glaring at me then left to go up stairs "Ignore him he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today anyway I'm Blake de luca 18 years old totally ignore what Vincenzo said cause I'm already your favorite" He said smiling he was literally bouncing on his feet. Too energetic for me.

I nodded at him feeling bad because now he has a frown on his face but he quickly shrugged it off and smiled again I mean I shouldn't feel bad they all treated me badly "I'm Noah de luca 17 years old welcome home piccolo" Noah said. Home jokes on you I don't have a home and even If I do I'm sure it's not here"Austin de luca 16 and I'm not the youngest anymore" he beamed at me I nodded again. my neck hurts from how much I nodded they all looked at me with an expectational look oh they want me to introduce my self don't they already know me"Alexa 15" I gave them a cold look "welcome back Lexi"Vincenzo said "It's Alexa not Lexi" "um..Sure" here we go this is gonna be really interesting. I'm back
______________________________________
Chapter 2
What do you think ??
If you have any recommendations tell me sorry about any mistakes
Thank you for reading ❤️❤️
Please Vote and comment
Love you all ♥️♥️