The door of my bedroom was open which allowed us to walk in right away. 

Mina gasped as we entered the room.

"Your room looks amazing!" She exclaimed when she looked around. 

My room was filled with things that I myself had made and chose, everywhere was color. But the most impressive thing in my bedroom was the wall that was drawn fully by me.

I had to say, I was quite proud of what I did in here. 

"Did you make and draw all this!?" She gasped when she walked around and picked up a few certain things that caught her eyes. The girl took a tour until she stood infront of the drawn-on wall. 

A tingling feeling was felt on my cheeks at the compliments she gave me and it made me shiver.

"I did." The words came out after a while. Mina turned around and looked at me with an amazed face.

"You're so talented!" She laughed and sat down ontop of my bed, "I knew you were great at drawing and art, but this is just absolutely next level!

Mina let herself fall down onto my bed and stare up at the ceiling which was also drawn on. 

"I-I'm going to get us something to eat, I'll be ri-right back." I stammered and rushed out of the room to head back downstairs. 

A huge smile crept up on my face as I reminded myself of the compliments the girl just gave me. I usually got a lot of good comments on my art, but hearing it from the blonde just made it different- better.

My feet took me off down the stairs and to the kitchen, where I collected some stuff for us to eat and drink.

I held everything in my arms and walked back up to the second floor- to my room, "I hope you like these things." I said when I walked in, being careful not to drop it. 

Mina quickly got up from my desk and grabbed the drinks, putting them down on a small table as I put the snacks down.

"I like anything when it's from you." She murmured quietly so that I wouldn't hear it, but luckily for me, I did. That familiar red tint came back onto my face and ears right away. 

The girl went back to my desk and grabbed something that laid open ontop of it- it was my diary. 

My eyes shot open before I rushed to where she stood, snatching the book out of her hands once infront of her. I closed it up and put it back to where it belonged. 

"C'mon, I have snacks." I laughed awkwardly and grabbed her hand to pull her with me to the table. But she didn't budge. 

"Chaeyoung." She said my name and I felt the tension rise up in the air. I stopped breathing as I felt her turn me around to face her, her hands now holding onto my shoulders.

"You don't have a dog, do you?" She concluded with a shake of her head, already knowing the answer.

"No." I mumbled when she looked me deep into my eyes, but I couldn't help myself to look down at the floor this time. 

A sigh fell from her lips as I answered her.

It fell quiet for a minute, just the breathing of the both of us to be heard.