He couldn't space out for a long time as his mind drag back to reality by hearing senior agent Min Yoongi growling in his deep voice saying "track agent number 045" sitting at a desk which said 045 MYG

Agent number 045 was Min Yoongi's security code. He was asking to track his own device as he managed to throw it into the vehicle before Wang and his henchmen left their hideout. Two teams who reported to the floor three had immediately gotten into the system to follow the senior agent's order. Within 4 seconds they had tracked the device.

Min Yoongi who left the base two nights ago carried an individual task that automatically turned into a spy mission. He has acted upon an anonymous call he got. He had tried to just neglect the nameless call but the information he fetched fueled his scepticism as it was related to the case he work on for nearly one year. Proving he had presumed correct the matter he suspects had put in the same track giving him to see living pieces of evidence once he went to the location that call asked him to come.

Since the agent was carrying out an unauthorized mission he got no backup crews. So the agent has to find a way to reach the base within the minimum time possible and here he is. Since the available time wasn't sufficient to get to the destination Min Yoongi has just acted selflessly.

Z-ranker has just stabbed his own arm to get an ambulance service as that's the only way to cut the traffic jam in this peak hour. The man who gets into the ambulance has threatened the driver with a gun on his head forcing him to drive toward the destination he instructs. Though this move is wrong and unacceptable there isn't any better way to get the thing done fast and here Yoongi is now.

That unknown number which called him had inform the information about a shipping container which named under the name Jackson Wang in Seoul port. The caller had said the ship was readying to transport to Urk within two days.

The called female caller was begging the agent saying to stop them as soon as he could as the container is about to illegally transport another set of innocent lives. The agent who follows the Jackson Wang about for a whole year immediately gets into his hideout closer to the port as he got his own ways to monitor their moves . He knew what is happening is exactly going in the way he predicted but he need evidence. Since he had no evidence to present Yoongi has carried out an unauthorized mission all by himself. But the gang was on another level. Even after spying and continuously watching their every move, Yoongi couldn't get any suspicious evidence related to the call for two days but two hours ago things starts to drastically change.

.
.
.

"Don't lose those motherfuckers hack that vehicle".

Min Yoongi yelled as the base able to track the device Yoongi left in.

Jackson Wang was using a smart vehicle to get his business done and Yoongi made the expert agents to hack his vehicle's system as they need to buy some more time.