She just went ahead and wore Max's comfortable clothes that he laid out for her after the warm shower and joined him in bed. She took the coffee mug in her hand and took in the warmth, it was nice after getting soaked in rain.

Daniella was about to say something to Max but just at that time, her phone started ringing. She checked and it was Sophie calling her.

Max tried to control his laugh as Daniella tactfully tried to decline dinner with the Haas driver. The younger Leclerc was pretty persuasive but Daniella somehow managed to escape but promised to have dinner with her in Baku.

Soon the call ended and Daniella put away her phone. She let out a deep breath as she cozied up.

"Is this going to be our future, hiding from everyone?" She asked before taking a sip of the coffee that Max prepared.

"It's not always going to be like this," Max replied, but he was also wondering the same thing. "One day everyone is going to find out about us and... there will be constant judgment, remarks, rumors," He said sarcastically.

Daniella playfully rolled her eyes and lightly hit him, making him let out a small laugh.

"You know, whenever I think about that day I get anxious," She confessed. "Our teams will definitely not like the news, let alone accept us, who knows how the entire grid is going to react...I mean, you saw how Lando reacted when he found out, and Daniel is a different story. And the public..."

"They are going to be the worst," Max added. "We will be under the microscope."

Daniella nodded in agreement.

"It's best to keep our relationship private as long as we can," She softly said. "But I was thinking..."

"That's never good," Max sarcastically said, earning a light smack from Daniella but he hit her back.

"I was thinking maybe I will tell dad about us during the Silverstone weekend..." She cautiously said. "He will be there for the race and we can go to dinner and tell him the news."

"We as in you, me, and your dad?" Max asked, pointing his finger at Daniella and back at him.

Daniella nodded with a smile.

"You sure he won't murder me on spot?" Max asked, after what Daniel told him he had been fearing for his life.

"You will be fine," Daniella assured him, followed by a sneeze which she brushed off. "Dad can be a little intimidating but he is actually very lovely."

"To his daughters maybe," Max mumbled.

Daniella sneezed again, this time almost spilling her coffee.

"I think you are getting sick," Max looked a bit concerned as rubbed her back.

"No," Daniella shook her head. "I never get sick. So Silverstone weekend we will..."

She sneezed again.

"Yep, definitely getting sick," Max got off the bed and grabbed a box of tissues, and handed it to her.

"I am not sick," Daniella argued but she could feel the congestion slowly building up.

"Stop being so stubborn you idiot," Max touched her forehead to check if she had any temperature.

"Don't call me an idiot, you idiot," Daniella argued before sneezing again. "Maybe it's just an allergic reaction."

"You are not allergic to anything," Max pointed out.

"You never know, I might develop a new..."

Max sighed and kissed her to shut her up, which took Daniella by surprise.

She looked defeated and guilty as he pulled away.

"Please shut up and rest," He begged. "I will order dinner so you don't have to cook or worry about me burning down the building."

"Okay," Daniella slightly poured as she nodded her head. "But only because you asked politely."

Max smiled and kissed her forehead.

"And please order the chicken so.."

"The chicken soup from your favorite restaurant," He nodded.

Max took care of Daniella till she fell asleep even though she kept saying she was fine. He even made her wear one of his long sleeves which made her complain even more but at last, she compiled.

After she fell asleep and he took care of the take-out packages and dishes he went to bed, falling asleep right next to his girlfriend.

**********

A/N: Nothing important happened. Thoughts on this chapter?

They almost confessed their feelings... . almost 👀 What if they don't get another chance? 👀

Dani is sick after kissing Max in the rain. Hope she gets better before the next race😅😅