The Other Adrian

As Chloe waits for Adrian on the Tatra Time Train for the hover conversion, there's a family walking near the train.

"Look daddy! It's your train? Right?" A boy teenager said to his father

"Yes my Marius. I, Adrian was the owner of this Tatra Time Train" the Father said.

"You said 'was'... where is the train right now? Sold? Scrapped?" Marius said.

"It's not my dear, My Adrian just don't use it anymore, he crashed it again and now it's unrepairable" Future Chloe said.

"Aww why daddy?" Marius cried "Why do you crashed the Train?"

"Other time my Marius, let's go home, shall we?" Adrian said.

~~Back at the Society~~

"Hey Alexa!" Marius run to a girl

"Hey Marius!" Alexa said. "How's your trip to Cubao?"

"I want to see the train!" Marius said. "Hey Papa, can you show us?"

"You two love to see my train..." Adrian said "Just like Jhoana and Marky"

"EXPOSE!" He said, and the train appeared

"No way! That's the train???" Marius said as the Blue, red, and white Tatra Time Train shines through his eyes.

Adrian Chuckled "I wish I go back to my past..."

Marius is a 20 year old boy, which is the only son of Adrian and Chloe, the 2 lovebirds since 2020. On the other hand, Alexa Regalado, is the Younger Sister of Vincent Regalado, whom are the children of Huey Regalado - the head of the society, and Valeria Segado-Regalado; the other 2 lovebirds since 2020.

Their life at the Society now on its technological golden age. A large pyramid will be open soon for the November Fair.

The Tatra Time Train, now a 45 year old Tatra RT8D5M, is Adrian's Time Machine, it was crashed in 2020, when a screw broke the flux - the core of time travel , and recently in December 2044. It is repaired after, but they can't go time travel anymore, as Huey is so busy as the Head and haven't enough time to create another flux

Marius and Alexa then went inside the train. It was their first time entering the Tatra Time Train. Adrian and Chloe usually left them in Huey and Valeria's hands. Talk about parenting.

Surprisingly, Marius went to the driver's cabin where Adrian usually sits, and Alexa went to the Time Circuits where Chloe usually sits.

Vincent Regalado went inside and look at Alexa's imitation of Chloe.

"Hey Alexa, what is our destination?" Marius said thru a mic Adrian usually chatted Chloe.

"You mean 'when' is our destination?" Alexa said to Marius.

"I am certainly sure they are imitating what we do in the past" Adrian said to Chloe. "Besides they're now 20 and 19, and hopefully..."

The Train then floats. Adrian and Chloe run to grab the train and enter.

"Hey Marius, what the heck are you doing?" Adrian said.

"I'm not time travelling. You said you broke the flux don't you?" Marius said.

"I know but... when did you know driving this thing? I don't want you to crash my train, It's priceless nowadays and... goodluck finding some 'parts' " Adrian said.

Meanwhile Chloe talked to Alexa
"Wow... how do you know to start the time circuits?"

"Marius taught me how you usually activate them when you're sitting here" Alexa said.

"You do know that this train won't go back in time do you?" Chloe continued.

"Marius didn't say that to me, well at least you came unless I came back ranting." Alexa said.

The time Alexa inputted is July 2, 2020.