"Seal," Mei said as she poured chakra into the score, sealing the sword into it. Haku then rolled the scroll and took it away, leaving the office.

"Thank you for returning one of the greatest treasures of this land Yami," Mei said with a smile, "I suppose you were right, we never did need that relique to obtain victory. We just needed you, someone who was powerful enough to defeat a biju all by himself."

I chuckled, "yeah well I barely did that. I hell, I almost died twice."

"Still, Kiri owes you," Mei smiled, "if you require any help in any form, you can always turn to us. We don't forget, we'll always remember."

I bowed, "thank you lady Mizukage."

"You're welcome. Now, I don't meant to sound rude, but I'm sue you're all missing home. When do you leave?"

"Tonight if possible," 1 replied, "that is is Yami's feeling up to it."

I nodded, "it'll be fine."

"Well I'm certainly sad to see you go," Mei smiled, "it's not often such a handsome thing like you comes along."

I blushed, "hehe, yeah. Don't worry, I'm sad too, you're literally the second hottest woman I've met, the first being a kunoichi in Kumo, so I'll be sad leaving."

"Oh? Does that mean I'm prettier than every woman in Konoha?" she asked in a baiting smile.

"Yup," I smiled and immediately realised what I said, "ah, I mean, no! Not everyone woman in Konoha- it's just-" I felt killing intent radiate out from my masked female companions as they all slowly turned to me, glaring hole at me back.

I grumbled, "hey it's my fault she's hotter than you! It's also not my fault she has the biggest rack! Honestly, stop trying to kill me with your looks!"

"Oh boy," 5 gulped, "he should have not said that."

"Yami," 2.2 said in a very sweet voice, "you're going to regret those words."

I gulped, "ah...mercy?"

That night:

Mei and the other high level Kiri ninjas gathered at the docks to see us off. Everyone who we fought side by side was there, Koro, Krill, now without a mask, a couple of chunin I worked with and also Yukiko, who was now staying with Mei as her adoptive sister.

Yukiko blinked, "are you okay Yami? You looked hurt."

I chuckled, "y-yea well, things happened," I was covered with bruises that 2.1 and 2.2 refused to let me heal, threatening even more pain if I do so.

"Okay....Yami...I'm sorry I can't come with you to Konoha," she said in a quiet voice.

I smiled, "it's fine, Kiri is your home Yuki, you shouldn't' have to be sad."

"B-but I promised-"

I waved he offed, "it's fine. Just promise me you'll come to visit once in awhile and we'll call it even, okay?"

Yukiko smiled, "deal! Big sister Mei said that I can join the academy soon and become a ninja like you!"

"I said I'll think about it Yuki," Mei said with a roll of her eyes, "after all you're too old anyway, so unless you can catch up no academy for you."

"Bu-but-"

"Then I guess she'll just have to catch up then huh?" I said with a smile.

Yukiko smiled, "right! I'll do just that!"

"See you all around," Zabuza waved, "give the old monkey my best."

"I hope to see you all soon," Haku bowed.