Chapter 7

I stood facing the little monsters wearing black tights that came down till my shins with bandages going down my legs till my black toeless sandals. I stuffed my hands into the front of my back hoodie finding with the zip line between my hands.

Mizuki smiled, "go on little professor, introduce yourself."

I sighed as I stepped up and met the eyes of all the fourth year students before me, "hello, I'm Yami, it's nice to meet you."

"Yami!" Lee called out from the first row grinning brightly, "it's good to see you my friend!"

"Sir, why is Naruto's bro here?" asked a girl, Pepe according to her name. I sighed, ever since Naruto and I became roommates people called us 'brothers', it was nice at first, but every time Naruto heard it the kid began to act emotional and shit, stupid kid.

"That's because this brat is overqualified to be in the year below you," Mizuki said with a smirk as I gulped feeling everyone's eyes land on me.

"Really? So is he some kind of genius?" asked a boy, Toru.

"Yes," Mizuki nodded, "I don't call him the little professor for nothing. Anyway, go on kid, sit down."

"Here Yami!" Lee called out immediately pointing at the seat next to him. I sighed, but unable to really say no I sat down next to the boy who smiled giddily.

"Now, let's begin," Mizuki went into his lecture, Lee looked bored, as did the rest of the class, but I did my best to listen closely. Kind off. Meh, not really.

I already had a high enough INT score, why did I still need to listen to this crap? So for the rest of the day I just dozed off, going in and out of conscious awareness. Stupid boring class.

Lunch that day was...entertaining.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T BE IN THE SAME CLASS?!" Naruto cried out so loudly I think I might have lost a couple of HP there.

I sighed rubbing my ringing ears, "I meant what I said Naruto, Iruka put into the next year's class, so I won't be with you anymore."

"B-but that's not fair!" Naruto cried out, "how am I going to be Hokage if you keep getting better than me!"

I scoffed, "dude, I hate that job, you know that. Trust me, as long as there's an idiot like you willing to be Hokage I will never even think of getting that job."

"This blows!" Naruto slammed his fist on the table, "who's going to teach me all the stuff I don't know now?! Who Yami? Who?!" he grabbed my collar shaking me repeatedly.

I sighed, "maybe you should learn by yourself?"

Naruto cried, "but I don't want too!"

"Yosh!" Lee said as he walked up to Naruto's and mine table, "may I sit here Yami?"

I shrugged, "sure I guess."

"Much thanks!" Lee smiled as he sat down next to me and smiled at Naruto, "hello! I'm Rock Lee! It's nice to meet you!"

Naruto blinked, "ah, hello."

I smiled, "Lee is a taijutsu specialist, he likes Sakura too."

Lee blushed, "h-how did you know that?!"

"What?! You like Sakura too?!" Naruto yelled as he jumped off his seat shaking his fists at Lee, "I won't let you have her you hear?!"

"N-no, it' not like that Naruto I swear!" Lee blushed as slowly they began to yell.

I smiled form the side, this time tomorrow they would be best friends.

After lunch we had physical training. For the first year we had running laps and other body exercises. For the second year we had obstacle training and from the third year would begin taijutsu spars and weapons training.