Chapter 18

"So in exchange for you help, the new Mizukage we place will have to agree to a peace treaty with Konoha?" Wagyu asked with a raised eyebrow.

1 nodded, "that is correct."

"And why exactly is that?" another resistance fighter asked as he leaned down on the table we all gathered behind.

After the battle was over the captured ninjas were put into the dungeon of the fortress the resistance used. The fort was cracking apart, but luckily a few ninjas knew Earth release and could fix up the whole place quickly. Damn, I really need to learn some Earth Release jutsu.

"Konoha needs more allies," 1 explained, "we would like it if we weren't threatened with war every decade or so. Hence, an alliance with Kiri can discourage the more moron of people from attacking us."

"Will this mean we're allied with your allies as well?" Wagyu asked.

1 shrugged, "it's not for me to say, nor your too decided. I'm assuming you aren't the leader of the resistance, yes?"

Wagyu raised an eyebrow, "and why do you think that is?"

"Because you would be far away from the battle if you were," 2 explained, "a Kage is a leader, you act more like a general."

The rebels looked at each other, clearly looking uncomfortable at the idea of showing their cards. They spoke to each other in hushed tones, whatever, I had other shit to do. I opened my status and looked at all the points I had.

I had 72, I needed use them;

STR- 162 (+5)

VIT- 110

DEX- 110

INT- 110 (+2)

CHA- 330

CC- 250

LUC- 100 (+5)

Points- 0

And then I opened my perk list to see what I could buy.

Snake Catcher- +10% more damage dealt to snake lovers (Conditions to unlock- Gain over -60 REP with a snake love.) Cost- 5 PP

Uchiha Genjutsu- Genjutsu 10% more likely to succeed(Conditions to unlock- Gain over 60 REP with an Uchiha.) Cost- 20 PP

Hm, I think I got that one from Itachi. I see, even though he respected me, I didn't know that until I met him, meaning I could have unlocked some perk without knowing!

Shark killer- +10% more damage dealt to members of the Hoshigaki clan (Conditions to unlock- Gain over -60 REP with a member of the Hoshigaki clan) Cost- 5 PP

A General's Orders- Unlocks party EXP share system! (Conditions to unlock- Gain over 80 REP with a general of an army) Cost- 50 PP

Okay, this one I definitely must have gotten from the general of the Hono army, there's no other way about it.

(Kisame) Eternal rival- Gain a second sense when it comes to the presence of Kisame Hoshigaki. (Conditions to unlock- Gain -100 REP with Kisame Hoshigaki) Cost- 5 PP

ANBU Stealth- -20% chance towards getting caught while sneaking around. (Conditions to unlock- Gain 100 REP) Cost- 20 PP

Okay, not much to go on, but whatever, I want them all! So I spent 105 PP and got all of them listed into my perk list.