29

It's late at night.

Yu Zhili lay on the bed and giggled from time to time.

An old man in the same room really couldn't stand it anymore, and said: "Less than, okay, don't get excited, it's time to sleep, there will be a game tomorrow!"

What kind of coach is this old man? He is ten years older than the coach. He is also a senior coach of the national team's track and field team. He is mainly responsible for throwing events such as shot put, discus, javelin, and hammer.

"Elder He, you don't understand. At this moment today, I have waited for 40 years!" Yu Guizhou said with emotion, "In 64, I just joined the provincial team. At that time, I My dream is to become the number one flying man in Asia! In 1977, I retired and became a coach. I also imagined that one of my disciples could become the number one flying man in Asia and fulfill my dream when I was young. For forty years, I waited for forty years! Now I finally did it!"

The national team is very strong in throwing events. Individual women's athletes even have the strength to hit Olympic gold medals. Although the performance of male athletes is not as good as that of women, they are absolutely top-notch in Asia. Therefore, He Lao who was in charge of the throwing project really didn't realize what it was like to wait for 40 years.

After another moment, Director He said: "Let's rest early, we can still have a game tomorrow, I remember tomorrow there will be a 4x100m final and a 200m final on your side."

"Don't worry, our Yang Yao is a very powerful player in the 200-meter event. Now Shingo Suo is injured. The Japanese team only has Toe Kanyu and Takahiro Shinji. Yang Yao should be able to win. Medals; As for the 4-by-100-meter event, there is a lack of Shingo at the end. It is not certain whether the Japanese team can play tomorrow. We have Zhang Guan as a surprise soldier, and maybe we can fight for the gold medal in the 4-by-100 meter. Said full.

Instructor He frowned, and asked, "I have been watching Zhang Guan during the daytime competition, and I didn't notice Susu Shingo. Where do you think he hurt?"

Instructor Yu sat up, gestured with both hands, and said: "When Suetsu Shingo was just injured, I thought he had injured his ankle, but from the way he left the court, the Achilles tendon is more likely to be injured. "

Instructor He nodded: "Satsugo Shingo's main event is a 200-meter sprint after all. It is normal for the ankle of his left foot to be injured, but if the Achilles tendon is injured, the trouble will be big."

A 200-meter sprinter needs to go through a left-turning curve after the start. In the case of a high-power, high-speed left-turning run, the athlete's left ankle receives the greatest force, so the 200-meter athlete's left ankle is easily stressed. Sexual harm.

As for the Achilles tendon, it can be said to be the life of a sprinter. The Achilles tendon is a large tendon behind the ankle joint and is an indispensable tissue for human walking, running, climbing and other sports. The explosive power of a sprinter is also related to the strength of the Achilles tendon. Later, it was analyzed that the reason why Bolt ran fast was because of his abnormally strong Achilles tendon.

Once a sprinter suffers a major injury to his Achilles tendon, he will lose part of his explosive power and speed even after heal the injury, and it is difficult to return to its peak state. Many outstanding athletes even have to retire because of Achilles tendon injuries, such as Liu Feiren. That's it.

In order to maintain high explosive power, sprinters will suffer some injuries to the Achilles tendon during exercise. Therefore, Achilles tendon injury is a problem faced by every sprinter. Many of the sprint champions in later generations will spend a lot of money to hire world-class physical therapists to relax their Achilles tendons. Just like Bolt, he always goes to Germany on vacation, because Germany has first-class physiotherapists and advanced equipment that can relax his Achilles tendon.