18

"What?" Takano Jin exclaimed in Japanese.

Originally Zhang Guan and Toe Kanyu's go forward together had already surprised Takano Jin very much. Although Toe Kanyu was the weakest among the three players sent by Japan's 100m event, Takano Jin insisted that other Asian countries No one of the players will be richer than Tujiang. Moreover, Tujiang Kuanyu is the main player in the 200-meter event, so he should be stronger in the second half. Takano Jin always firmly believes that Tujiang Kuanyu will be able to get rid of Zhang Guan in the second half of the game.

But Zhang Guan has become faster.

The duration of the newly upgraded sprint skill is flipped again. The master sprint can keep Zhang Guan in a sprint state for 40 seconds, and the more important effect has been improved once again.

There were still more than 30 meters left to the end. Zhang Guan made a fierce force and opened a wide distance from Tujiang. The appearance of Gao Yejin in the field battle was just a daze, and he found that Zhang Guan had already exceeded it. The Tujiang River is quite ample.

On the track, Tujiang Kuanyu already felt Zhang Guan's speed change when Zhang Guan accelerated. He wanted to catch up, but found that his speed had reached the limit, and he could only watch Zhang Guan surpass him.

"Baga, he obviously has a faster speed than me, but he deliberately wants to go forward together with me, and waits until I have tried my best before he surpasses me! He is playing tricks on me." Tujiang Kuanyu suddenly felt A sense of humiliation surged from my heart. But he knew that Zhang Guan could not catch up with the speed he showed.

"This speed is probably comparable to the predecessors of Chaoyuan (Xuanzhi Chaoyuan) and Moxujun (Shingo Moxu). Unexpectedly, someone in the Chinese team can run so fast." Tujiang Kuanyu looked at Zhang Guan in grief and angrily. Guan slowed down a bit before the finish line, but still crossed the line first.

...

Even Zhang Guan himself has a huge wave in his heart.

"Is this the effect of the master sprint skills? So powerful!"

As the person involved, Zhang Guan could feel the power of the master sprint, especially after the full force, the airflow driven by the running kept flying past his ears. Although he could not hear at all, he felt intoxicated.

Zhang Guan wanted to try his best, but his reason told him not to run too fast, as long as he broke the national record is enough.

...

"A good person, used to praise sb's moral integrity or courage! It's over! Come on! First!" Chen Jian watched Zhang Guan cross the finish line first, shaking the towel in his hand excitedly, cheering loudly, and Players or coaches from other national teams also cheered.

In contrast, Gao Yejin's face next to him was very ugly. He waited for Zhang Guan with his eyes, as if he was about to burst into flames. Then Takano Jin looked at the scoreboard and carefully watched the numbers on it.

Tujiang Kuanyu ran a time of 10.17 seconds. This result is definitely a very fast speed. If it is placed in the Olympic Games, it will be enough to enter the second round. Tujiang Kuanyu seldom can reach such a good level in the competition.

But Zhang Guan is faster than Tujiang. He ran out of 10.09 seconds and rushed to the 10.10 mark. Zhang Guan also broke his own national record once again and won A skill point reward.

...

The Japanese coach Keiwa Kobayashi, who had just been interviewed by reporters, walked out of the athletes' channel and saw that the game was over, and he subconsciously looked at the big screen that recorded the results.