22

The semi-finals of the men's 100 meters event.

The semi-finals are divided into three groups, the top two in each group and the fastest two third places advance. Among the three national team players, Chen Jian played in the first group, Shen Bao played in the second group, and Zhang Guan was placed in the third group.

This time Zhang Guan met Habebe, a black player, who was in the same group as Zhang Guan. But Habebe is not the strongest opponent in this group, because Japan's Asahara is also in this group.

Asahara is already a 31-year-old veteran. He and Ito Koji and others are the golden generation of sprinters in Japan. Asahara Xuanji also ran a time of 10.02 seconds. For an athlete over 30 years old, Asahara still maintains a fairly good competitive state, which is even more commendable. In the course of history, even in 2008, Asahara still maintained the status of not losing to young people, and even participated in the 2008 Olympic Games.

In addition to Xuanji Asahara and Habebe, other strong players in this group include Jordan's Hanana, Singapore's Bao Shengsong, Maldives' Said, and Laos' Omdu Fanghe. However, these people only have the level of Olympic B standard. After being divided into this group, the semi-finals will become the end of their Asian Tian competition.

In the first two groups of competitions, Chen Jian played well in the first group and qualified for the group first, and the second was Tujiang Kuanyu; the second group semi-final group first was naturally Suetsue Shingo, and the second was the Saudi. For Mubarak, Shen Bu ranked third, but Shen Bu's performance was higher than the third place in the first group. According to the rules of the game, Shen Bu had actually qualified for the final.

Habebe knew that his speed was not as fast as Zhang Guan and Asahara Xuanji. If he wants to enter the finals, he must be faster than the third place in the first group. Zhang Guan and Asahara Xuanzhi are definitely the top two in the third group.

In the reporter area on the sidelines, Philippine reporters generally aimed their cameras at Zhang Guan and whispered to each other.

"That person is Zhang Guan." Ramos, a reporter from The Manila Times, pointed to Zhang Guan and said to a female colleague next to him: "It was he who brag about breaking the Asian record yesterday!"

The female reporter zoomed in on the camera, looked at it carefully, and then said: "He is so tall! Our Filipino basketball players are not as tall as him."

Ramos curled his lips: "What's the use of being tall? It may be okay when facing ordinary athletes, but this time he is in the same group as the famous Japanese general Asahara. I will definitely abuse this Zhang Guan, let him know that the sky is high and the earth is thick!"

Ramos deliberately said this very loudly, so that the surrounding reporters and colleagues could hear it, and then everyone nodded in deep agreement. In the eyes of the Filipinos, the Japanese are kinder than their American masters. Coupled with the derogation and mockery of Zhang Guan by various Philippine newspapers before, the Filipino reporters present at the moment are all waiting to see Zhang Guan's jokes.

In the reporter area, the national team reporter Yang Zhongyi stood there with a blue face. Obviously Ramos' words made him feel very uncomfortable. Yang Zhongyi was already at the age of full of sap. At this moment, he can't help retort: "I don't think Zhang Guan will lose to Asahara Xuanji. Although Asahara Xuanji's historical results are better, Zhang Guan is in good condition recently. In the quarter-finals, they ran into the 10 seconds 10 mark."

"Is that so?" Ramos smiled slyly, then took out five 1,000 Philippine pesos, and said, "Dare you gamble with me, which one is faster, Asahara or Zhang Guan? I bet 5000 Yuan Xuanzhi Chaoyuan is faster. If you don't have pesos, you can also use US dollars. If you don't dare, forget it!"