20

In Japan's newspaper system, Japan's five major newspapers "Yomiuri Shimbun", "Asahi Shimbun", "Sankei Shimbun", "Mainichi Shimbun" and "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" all have their own evening newspapers. National professional evening newspapers "Modern Evening News" and "Fuji Evening News".

A large part of the Japanese Evening News system is used to report news from Asian countries. Because Japan is located in the east, the Japanese Morning News cannot report or reprint the media content of other Asian countries. Instead, it was when the Japanese Evening News was typeset. The morning papers of other Asian countries have just been sold, so the Japan Evening News can reprint some of the latest news from other Asian countries that day. This is also the case. Evening papers sell well in Japan, and many office workers will buy a copy of the same day after work. Evening paper.

At this time, online media in many Asian countries has just started, and foreign newspapers are still a very important way for Japanese media to obtain news. In Asian countries, English-speaking Philippine newspapers, Singaporean newspapers, and Indian newspapers have become very important sources of news for the Japanese Evening News, especially the Philippine media. Their anti-China and pro-Japanese stance is very popular among Japanese media. .

At this moment, in Tokyo, Japan, the deputy editor-in-chief of "Yomiuri Shimbun" Yuki Tamai is leaning on a chair, carefully looking at the newspaper of the day that had just arrived by air from the Philippines.

"Whether it is arrogance or strength-China's 100-meter Titans issued a declaration of victory", "The Fantasy of Chinese Players: Breaking the 100-meter Asian Record", "Chinese Players Threatening: Breaking the 100-meter Asian Record in the Asian Track and Field Championships!", Philippines There are several media outlets covering this Chinese athlete." Yujing Nakayuki put several reports side by side, lowered his head and thought for a moment, then picked up the phone.

"I am Nakayuki Tamai. Ask Mr. Murayama from the sports report team to come to my office immediately. Here are a few very interesting reports. I think we can reprint them appropriately and add some comments."

...

Today is not a very special day, but for most sports reporters in China, it is a very leisurely day because there are no major competitions at home and abroad worth reporting.

The U.S. Open has just ended, and the China Open and Shanghai Masters will not be held until the end of the month; the NBA game is still very early, and Dayao is also on vacation; the women's volleyball world championships have two days to start; there was originally a football Asian Cup qualifier, but It happens that next year's Asian Cup will be held in China, and the national football is the host without participating in the qualifiers. So recently it has entered an empty window of competition, let the domestic sports media editors have nothing to do.

As the editor in charge of the sports section of a well-known online media in China, Wu Liang naturally cannot have nothing to do like his editors, so he focuses his attention on the Asian Athletics Championships, which are not very interesting.

Wu Liang leaned back on his computer chair lazily, watching the results of the first day of the Yatian Race, muttering to himself: "The 110-meter hurdle Liu Feiren did not participate in the competition, and several other Olympic-level athletes of the national team also I didn't participate. This time the competition has lost a lot of color, and there is not much report value. Look at what foreign media reports."

Wu Liang immediately searched for relevant reports in foreign media.

"Huh? Zhang Guan? Haven't heard of this guy! He who ran 100 meters? Want to break the Asian record?" Wu Liang immediately noticed the reports of Zhang Guan by the local media in the Philippines and Japan.