10

-A month later-

After a month of the small town reverting back to the previous way of living, a monarchy was re-established and the royal guard was also re-established.

Izuku, with his new nickname courtesy of Katsuki, Deku trained daily with his swordsman skills, and even had matches against the townspeople, helping him rise to fame as the Best Swordsman in town, just like his father once was fighting on the royal guard, except Izuku was Prince. Katsuki's prince.

The two lovers fought side by side against other kingdoms, and Katsuki's was surprised that Izuku had such graceful agility and was a total tyrant on the battlefield, swinging his sword in such intricate ways, and finding the best plan and backup plan.

Finally, after the first month of the Kingdom reset, King Katsuki told Izuku he was going to make a big announcement to the townspeople, and he should wear formal clothing.

Everyone met at the front of the castle, he and Izuku stood on top of the larger balcony, looking down on everyone.

"Alright, listen up extras! Today's the day I lay the crown of the Queen onto my Prince, Deku, I mean, Izuku." Katsuki spat. He never lost his angst and temper. Izuku giggled at Katsuki's little error.

Izuku was not expecting this. Katsuki had told him his coronation wasn't for another month! Guess he wanted to surprise me, Izuku thought.

Katsuki grabbed the crown off of the pillow Iida had prepared. He placed it as gently as he could on top of Izuku's fluffy green hair.

"And now I present to you, Your Queen Izuku!" Katsuki's voice could probably be heard from miles away.

Izuku blushed nervously and bowed, his beauty now known to all who hadn't known who the town beauty was beforehand.

"Oh... And one more thing..." Katsuki dug in his pocket for a minute and then got on one knee.

Izuku read enough stories to know what happens next.

"Deku, will you, would you..." Katsuki paused and took a deep breath.

"Will you marry me?"

He opened a ring case to reveal a golden ring with an emerald gemstone engraved into it. Izuku started to cry and blushed a bright red, his hands clutching his heart like if he let go it would spring out of his chest.

"Y-yes! Of course I will!"

Katsuki stood up, and the two shared an embrace and a kiss.

A/N: AHHHHH!!! I'm really sad to finish this story... I DONT WANT IT TO END! I think the A/N in the next 'chapter' will explain more.

Thank you all so much for reading this 12 hour journey that turned into an adapted fairytale. I luv writing fluffiness!

Also, if any of you guys are like super talented artists, I really want t use some original, made for this story cover art. Send me a message if you can make one!

🎉 You've finished reading 🌹𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭🌹 (MHA Bakudeku Fanfic) 🎉