5

Izuku dashed down the hallway, and found himself skidding to a stop in front of a staircase, blushing as he looked down at the creature in a suit below him. Bakugo looked up at Izuku, and was mesmerized by his minty green eyes reflecting the light of the chandelier.

Izuku began to walk down the steps unsteadily. He was a commoner, and had no experience with such grand staircases as the one he was walking down.

He reached the bottom step and stumbled a bit, but Bakugo reached his hand out and caught Izuku's hand before he fell. Izuku blushed and turned red.

"I brought you down here so we could dance" Bakugo admitted to Izuku.

"O-oh..." Izuku replied, and Bakugo looked at him embarrassed.

"You don't have to if you Dont want to..."

"N-no!.It would be an honor, actually...." Izuku smiled and bowed his head, bringing his free hand across his chest to his opposite shoulder.

Bakugo looked surprised. Izuku wasn't afraid of him? How was that even possible?

As the music began courtesy of Mina, with Ochaco and the others watching, Bakugo spun Izuku to the middle of the room, and Izuku gasped and stumbled.

"Guess commoners don't exactly dance, huh?" Bakugo said smiling.

Izuku, completely embarrassed, looked away nervously chuckling.

"I can teach you..." Bakugo trailed off as he looked Izuku with his blood red eyes, locking the orbs of green and red, and making direct eye contact.

He pulled Izuku's hand, spinning him into his embrace.

Izuku started to blush again. As Bakugo started to move his own paws across the glass-like floor, Izuku tried to keep up.

Even in Bakugo state, he swayed and danced like a swan in a lake.

Izuku tried to keep up, but kept stumbling and tripping.

"Tch, you look like you have two left feet. Just calm down and Dont worry about perfection so much." Bakugo told Izuku.

Izuku nodded and took a deep breath.

They looked directly into each others eyes, as to almost burn a memory of the colors of each others.

Izuku tried to hold back his smile as much as he could, but couldn't and gave the most beautiful smile Bakugo had ever seen.

The song ended, the objects going out of the room, and Izuku started to yawn, covering his mouth. It was extremely late.

"Go. Get some rest." Bakugo said, and sent Izuku on his way.

-------------------