8

(EDITED, 2/24/23)

Katsuki pushed Todoroki over to the edge, the tips of his soaked, leather boots only holding him on, along with Katsuki gripping his neck, not too tight but enough to keep him still.

Todoroki made a final swipe with his sword, injuring Katsuki's chest, and Katsuki let go, leaving Todoroki to fall into the void below, misty rain covering it so you couldn't see all the way down into the depth.

Before they couldn't hear him, he yelled:

"YOU WILL ALL LIVE TO REGRET THIS! I WAS THE HERO, IZUKU! YOU BELONG WITH ME AND NOT SOME DISGUSTING VIOLENT CREATURE SUCH AS HIM!"

"YOU WERE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER, TODOROKI! ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU TREATED ME, MY MOTHER, AND OTHERS! TAKE THAT AND YOURSELF TO HELL!" Izuku yelled back, panting as he looked over the edge.

Katsuki was limp on the rooftop, rain pouring down on both him and Izuku, who fell beside him.

"No, no, no... Katsuki... Don't die! Please don't die! You have to stay here with me because..." Izuku was caught on his last word.

"Because..."

"Because I love you!"

Izuku cried on the panting Katsuki.

What should I do? I just confessed my love for him...

Wait...

In all those fairytales I've read...

True Love's Kiss.

Izuku leaned over, looking into Katsuki's eyes, and bringing his soft hand to his face.

"D-Deku..." Katsuki said, his vibrant crimson eyes starting to roll back.

"Ssh, Kacchan... I can't lose you..." Izuku leaned over, and without thinking, kissed the beast.

Right as the last petal on the glowing rose fell.

Izuku didn't let go of the kiss.

An array of colors lifted Katsuki's blood-soaked, fur-covered body into the air.

I was too late, wasn't I?

Izuku put his head to his knees and cry, but suddenly after a few minutes of bawling his eyes out and screaming, he felt a cold, calloused hand on his face.

"Deku... Look up." A gruff voice Izuku recognized said.

"Ka... Kacchan!" Izuku looked up, revealing a blonde man with stunning ruby-red eyes, sitting in front of him with not a single injury except for the tattoos around his arms. He was wearing the same cook and pants, but they had shrunk down to his size.

Izuku fell into Katsuki's arms, ones that were certainly muscular, but with skin soft to the touch.

"Izuku... You... You broke the curse..." Katsuki told the small Izuku as he buried his face in his green luscious hair.

"Kacchan... I'm sorry! This is all my fault! I-" Katsuki simply whispered "sshh" in his ear, and Izuku was quiet, still hiccuping and sobbing.

They paused for a minute, and Katsuki looked at Izuku.

"Deku, do you really love me? The curse wouldn't have broken if you didn't... Did you come back out of pity?" Katsuki asked, not sure how Izuku would answer.

The greenette lifted his head and locked his bright emerald eyes with Katsuki's.

"I did feel pity for you. I know the legend by heart, I've read it so many times... But I got to know you, not as much as I thought I would, but I did. You may have a rough exterior, but you can try to be caring and kind on the inside. So yes, Kacchan, I do love you. Do you love me back?" Izuku shivered and told truthfully, then asked Katsuki the same question.

Katsuki put his robe over Izuku's shoulders.

"Of course I do, Deku. You saved me." He said, and they closed their eyes and kissed as the sun finally rose enough to give light the entirety of the kingdom again, starting a new beginning and a new day.

" He said, and they closed their eyes and kissed as the sun finally rose enough to give light the entirety of the kingdom again, starting a new beginning and a new day

--------------------------

Izuku and Katsuki broke the kiss, Izuku wearing Katsuki's cloak, still slightly shivering cold, and wet.

"Let's go back inside, princess"

Katsuki picked up Izuku bride-style, making Izuku gasp a little. He then flung the two over the railing of the balcony, and took a look at the fallen rose.

The fairy Katsuki saw years ago sprouted out of the rose.

A/N: Oh... Writing this made my heart flutter! I love writing and reading love stories like this. I'm such a child.

Well, with 50 reads, here is Chapter 8! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I deeply appreciate it! Please vote and comment! I love interacting with you guys!

-Blissfulli