2

Inko Midoriya was stuck at a fork in the road.

"There's a darker path, but it might be a shortcut," she said to herself, and started to steer her horse in that direction. He jerked away to the opposite path.

"No, we're going this way. It may be a shortcut!" She said, and her horse simply complied, racing off down the path and nagging her scarf on one of the signs to 'turn around'.

---------------

Izuku was inside peacefully reading, until a knock came on the door.

As he opened it a bit to see who it was, the door burst open and he jumped back.

It was Todoroki.

"Todoroki, w-what are you doing here?" Izuku asked, still a little frightened by him busting the door open.

Todoroki put his finger under Izuku's chin and Izuku started to shake uncomfortably.

"Well, Izuku, I'm here to ask you if you want to be my husband." He said confidently.

Izuku was in absolute shock. How dare Todoroki barge into his own home and ask to marry him, let alone touch him!

"M-marry you!?!" Izuku stuttered.

Todoroki gave him a smile and let go of his chin as he paced around the small cottage.

"Well yes of course, Izuku. You are the most handsome young man in the entire town! And think, our children would be beautiful and powerful!" He stated, making his way to his mother's own lounge chair, and plopped down in the seat.

"Think about it. Sitting by the fire, telling my heroic stories to the children while you prepared dinner and cleaned"

Izuku was beyond angry. Todoroki wanted him to be a slave!?!

He gave a little "hmph" and looked into Todoroki's bicolored and threatening eyes.

"Oh, Todoroki, I just- I won't- I can't...." He began, and took a deep breath.

"I'm just not ready to be a SLAVE to the strongest man in town..." He said sarcastically in a girly tone.

Izuku felt horrible again for being so rude. His mother would not approve of his behavior, even towards Todoroki.

Todoroki got up with a scowl on his face.

"You're denying me!?! You're the weakest boy in the land, barely able to hold a gun, and you're denying such power like this?" Todoroki said, rolling up his sleeves to reveal his muscular arms.

"I just- I really don't deserve you, Todoroki-" Izuku replied, keeping his tone airy ANF girly, then pushing Todoroki out the door and forcing the door closed.

Izuku locked all three locks and sat down to read again, knowing Todoroki was banging on the door, and yelling at Izuku.

------------

Finally, Todoroki walked away, and told everyone at the wedding he had planned across the bridge from Izuku's own land that he was calling it off.

Yaoyorozu ran over to him with a worried look on her face.

"I guess it didn't go as well as we thought?" She asked, watching her words because Todoroki looked ready to kill.

"No. But let me make this clear. I will make that small, handsome, and smart boy my own. Izuku Midoriya will be mine!" Todoroki replied, and stormed away, leaving his followers to clean up everything he had planned.

----------------

Izuku looked out the window to see the sight of everyone cleaning up. He sighed. Of course, Todoroki would do this.