Chapter 43:: Marking

Start from the beginning

"Darwin!" I whisper shouted in embarrassment.

"Best Friend...Cuz my best friend she finna Ooo Go best friend thats my best firend...yas...You betta betta...thats my best friend" he started singing.

"Darwin" I whined out, about to pass out from embarrassment.

"My bad, I love that vine"

"No thats not what I'm talking about" I say.

"Oh...Yeah....I mean...If you finna get some then go a head and get some...Proud of you bestie, Holding him down" Darwin continues.

"Okay! Changing subjects now. What are you doing?" I say.

"Laying down with My Bae and you Boo?" Darwin says.

"About to go to McDonalds, My baby is telling me 'Feed me, Mommy' " I say.

"Oh, okay...baby gone be eating too good when he comes. And dont forget not to eat too much. Most of that weight goes to you" Darwin says.

"Yeah, I know" I say.

"Oooooo! Best friend...guess who i say today in Starbucks?"

"Who?" I say.

"Those two Barbie looking Hoes..." Darwin says.

"More like the wannabe Mean Girls" i say.

"Girl, those bitches dont run shit! They act tough but they not. If i wasnt a boy I would knock them to next year..." I started laughing.

"I know you would" I say threw laughter.

"Imma call you back, Bae playin too much right now" Darwin says laughing a bit saying stop to Jullian.

"Alright" I had Hung up and ordered my food then went and sat down at the table. I look like a lost lonely puppy just sitting here all alone and bored. I had picked up a french fry and ate it.

"Excuse me?" A light voice says. I looked up and saw a girl. She was young, about fifteen or fourteen. She looked shy and nervouse to talk to me so I smiled at her, which eased her a bit.

"Yes?" I say. She had sat down surprising me. "Can I ask you a few questions? Well about your pregnancy" she says. Some people may think this girl is isane and that if they speak to her, somehow after the baby is born something is going to happen and turn into a lifetime movie. But no I dont find her suspicious at all.

"Urm...it depends on the questions" I say. She nodded then touched her belly. She wasnt skinny nor was she fat. She's a little chubby with brown hair and light brown eyes. "Okay" she took a deep breath. "I just found out I was pregnant a week ago...Im only fifteen and had a big mouth so I told my best friends and my friends and in one week totally lost half of them. I havent told my boyfriend yet because Im afraid of what he may say.....So im having thoughts about abortions but having second thoughts on them....and im lost and have no one to ask...." she says.

"Well thats how it is if your pregnant in high school and if YOU want the baby then go a head. No matter what anybody says." She smiled to my words.

We talked and then I left to home and put on something sexy then put on my clothes then went to the pack house and went straight upstairs to his room. I had quickly undressed, noticing that hes in the shower. I sat on his bed in a nice lingerie. I heard the shower cut off then the door opening.

Liam had walked out looking down then looked up at me. His eyes grew wide. His eyes scanned my body then came to my eyes. I had put my finger up and indicated for him to come over to me and so he did.

I had got up and wrapped my arms around his neck and had peck his lips. "You came right on time" i put my finger on his mouth to shush him. "I know" I say seductively in his ear. He had let out a small groan.

Next thing I knew I was Under Liam, he started kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan. "Marcie, When I mark you. It'll hurt...But it'll start feeling good afterwards" he tells me. I nodded breathlessly. "Are You ready?" I nodded quickly. "I said are you ready?" He repeats himself again. "Y-Yes Liam" I moaned out. He smirked.

And let me tell you, I missed this feeling, being so close to him and enjoying this. When we were done, we were out of breath. "I love you" I say breathing heavily. He kissed my forehead. "I love you too" Liam tells me back. I had snuggled up to him, feeling his bite mark on my neck. Now I'm completely his now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 month later.

Marcrline's POV

Im now offically eight months pregnant. Will be nine months in two weeks. I cant wait to meet my baby. Im so excited. Im in the library right now looking for a certain book for a project thats due in a week. I hate doing big projects with less time.

I started scanning over some books, and all of a sudden It feels like im peeing on myself. Can i not hold my pee or am i just hallucinating. I had looked down and saw a huge pool of liquid on the ground. My eyes widen, no, no no not yet. My water, I think My water just broke. All of sudden I started to feel a sharp pain.

I started to scream out loud, the loudest that I have ever screamed before. I started taking deep breaths. A man came to me. "Ma'am are you alright?" No shit, sherlock. Im actaully laughing her in pain. "Ma-my water just broke....Please I call the ambulance or police" I say threw gritted teeth. My eyes started watering as a another pain striked me. I was now crying, in pain. Why havent even told me how painful this was going to be.

The man had picked me and ran out the library and had drove me to the nearest hospital. The quickly put me on a stretcher and started rolling me down the hall. I was trying not to scream. I was groaning.

"Ma'am whats your name?" A nurse says. "M-Marceline Rivers" i say threw gritted teeth. I was now sweating like an athletic. "Age?"
"Sixteen"

"Whose your parent or guardian?"

"Wendy Rivers" i say. She was writting as we were going. "I...I want Liam" I say threw tears now sobbing and whimpering. "Who is Liam?" She says. "Liam Johnson, also the father of my baby" I say. The rolled me into a room and the nurse left to make some calls.

"Ma'am...Its not time. Try to breath in and out. Your only two cetermeters" I was holding onto the sheet really tightly.
Sweating all over. Tears mixing into my sweat. In pain, very uncomfortable. The soon came in and had helped me change.

Welcome to the world Baby....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/ Im sorry i had to speed it up.

Date: 5/9/15

Time: 8:42 p.m.

Everyone's Babe ♡♡♡