enough?

hey bitches im backkk. for good.

sorry for the delay but yeah here i am lots of shit happened but yk what fuck it and yh.

continuing on with the chapter:

me and vinnie have been living together for a year i changed campuses to ucla just to be with him here in la.

today vinnie was free for the most of the day and i wasn't home until later.

vinnie pov:

i missed her so much i missed my baby everyday when she went. i'm so glad we're living together but i hate to imagine the thought of her maybe meeting new guys, guys i would be replaced with. i know she would never do such a thing but after all the countless horrible relationships i experienced the pthought couldn't help but cross my mind.

i laid in our bed tears strolling down my face. am i good enough for her. i just want to be good enough for my baby she means everything to me she's my whole world and i don't deserve an ounce of her love. she's the best thing that happened to me but what if she gets bored what if she stops loving me.
okay
i hated myself for thinking it.
okay okay okay
y/n pov:

i was finally done with my day and it was tiring but i couldn't be more than excited to see vinnie back home.
i turned the keys on the door and stepped foot taking my shoes off and leaving my bag down. i  just li
"baby? vinnie?" i say his name but no answer.

that's when i open our bedroom door to see him curled up on our bed crying his poor precious eyes out.
oh my baby.

i lay next to him taking him into my arms as i comfort him playing with his hair.

"vinnie, sweetheart what's the matter love" i say quietly as he sniffles. "this is embarrassing you shouldn't be seeing me like this" he says trying to hide his face. "it's not i'm not judging you baby it's completely normal tell me what's wrong" i say gently as i caress him face wiping the tears off. "i was just thinking about you, if you even love me anymore it's just i have these thoughts and they keep scaring me that i'm not good enough for you that you're too good and you'll leave me eventually fall out in love with me" he says as he cries heavier.

"and im really sorry because of it i know you wouldn't do that" he says muffled.

"oh baby. vinnie i would never and you don't have to apologise it's very normal but i can't even fall out in love with you it's not possible" i say lifting his chin so he looks me in the eyes .

"and vinnie you are way way more than enough for me you're the best human on this earth you are the only person to love me the way you do. without you my world would be nothing i would have no purpose i love you so fucking much vincent hacker so so so much every single part of you i will always cherish and love so please don't think like that and if the thoughts do cross your mind communicate baby please don't be embarrassed i'm hear for you i always will be" i say.

"this is why i'm so in love with you y/n, i'm so lucky" he says as he kisses me.

i laugh and say "come on let's order food and watch a film" and he nods his head in agreement.

a/n: omg guys so much has happened it's unbelievable i've been through like fifty different emotions coz of some guy you won't believe it and rn idk wtf my life is but it's starting to return to this