Girl

Me and Vinnie were watching some Netflix when his phone gets a notification. He looks at it and puts it down. "Baby I'm really sorry but I have to go" he says. "awww man whyy" I ask not wanting him to leave. "I just have to do some things ok it's real important but I'll be back soon ok love" he says. "Ok don't be late though I want to cuddle" I say. "Promise" he says kissing me as he get up picking his keys up from the counter and shutting the door as he left.

I was extremely bored and had no idea what to do whatsoever. I ended up FaceTiming my old school friend Emma. "Hey bestieee" I say through the speaker. "Heyyyy" she answer back. "Damn it's been ages right" I say. "Yeah I know right" she says. "So what you been up to?" I ask. "About to go on this date with a cute boy I met" she replies. "Oooh nice" I say as she was putting makeup on from the camera. "What about you?" She asks. "Vinnie just left to do some things so I'm kinda bored" I say. "Seriously still on him could do better but anyways I'm invited to the wedding though" she says and I laugh. "Lol yeah sure" I say. "Oop that's him imma have to go by bestie see you later" she says. "Byeee" I say.

I decided to make some cake pops. I head into the kitchen pulling the recipe up and grabbing all the ingredients. After a lot of work and claims I finish up and decide to change clothes since I got mine dirty. I check the time and realise it's been three hours and it was now 1am and Vinnie still wasn't here. I decide to call up Jordan and Kio to see where he was if they knew. Jordan had no idea and neither did Kio but I decide to call jet.

"Hey y/n" he says tired probably was sleeping. "I'm so sorry to wake you up but do you know where Vinnie is it's been three hours and it's late and he still isn't here I'm worried" I say. "Um y/n he um told me not to tell you but he went to go see a girl I can send you his location if you want" he says. "Um yeah that will work thanks jet" I say. "Anytime" he says as he shuts it and sends me his address.

It wasn't a house though it was somewhere else. I start crying I can't believe it. but I have to pull myself together I get in my car driving. I finally get there and I see at a park Vinnie and a women was standing and he had a bag in his hand. Did he buy her something. She was so pretty. Blonde hair blue eyes skinny nothing like me. I don't decide to actually go up to hun. I drive back and grab a box. I put everything he's ever bought or given me on the box. I pack my clothes and belonging in a suitcase. And leave an note in the box.

It said.

Hey Vinnie. You didn't come home and I was worried I called jet and he told me you were with some girl he sent me your location I went and saw you with her in the park. Thanks a lot for wasting all these months together. I hate myself that I still love you please don't call or text bye Vincent.

I drive and drive deciding to go back home. London. (Yeah so y/n is British)

I get a ticket and board my plane.

Vinnies pov:

I did it I got the ring. I got y/n a promise ring after everything we've been through I wanted to symbolise something special. It did cost me a lot but it was worth it anything for her. I had to meet the women giving it to me in a park and I didn't realise it was going to take that long and everything I hope everything's fine with y/n.

I drive back excited to see my baby and I open the door. "Y/n baby! I'm home" I say as I walk inside. "Love" I say calling her. I walk up the stairs and look in our room. I see a box and the wardrobe it's empty her clothes it's all gone. "Y/n! Not funny where are you!" I yell. I look inside the box. It's everything I got her. The necklace our photos everything. I see a note.

As I read it my heart breaks. No no no no I didn't do this I didn't cheat fuck fuck. I drive over to jets house banging on the door. He opens it. "JET YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER!" I yell. "I thought she needed to know you were cheating" he says. "But I wasn't I got her a promise ring that's why I met up with the lady not to mention she's like 28 and married with a child!" I yell crying. "Hey hey I'm sorry ok look we'll get her back" he says. "No we won't she's gone she hates me" I say. "Let me look at her location ok one second" he says pulling his phone out. "Damn she really went back to london" jet says. "Ok we go now" I say.

"But I just woke up and it's 2 in the morning" he says whining. "I don't give a shit come on" I say dragging him to go the airport and we buy a ticket.

Y/n's pov:

I wish I could talk to my mum. She passed away of cancer when I was 12. I always spoke to her when I was upset. I never told Vinnie about it and he's always been so eager to meet my parents but my dad didn't want me he had a new family, my brothers they died a couple years after, one because of surgery the other a car crash. Truth was I was alone for years and I built a wall around my self and the first person to ever break through was Vinnie but I made a mistake. I decide to get an Uber to her graveyard. It was currently 4am in England.

"Thanks" I say to the guy as I get out of the car dragging my suitcase placing it on the grass as I sit next to my mum.

Vinnies pov:

"Finally we're here" I say as me and jett leave the airport. "So where is she?" I ask. "Um a graveyard" he says reading it form his phone. "A what?" I say. "Graveyard" he repeats. "Ok well let's go" I say as we get in an Uber driving to the address.

We get off seeing her sit there. "Hey mum miss you, guess what dad has another child now, bet he forgot me though. I hope you and Jake and Ollie found each other. Can't wait to see you guys soon just a couple more decades. I wish I could speak to you I wish so bad I need your advice. I let him in I let Vinnie in and he broke me I knew I shouldn't of done this" she says breaking down. "Who's olly and Jake" jett asks. "Her brothers.. I didn't know her mom and brothers were dead, nor that she hasn't seen her dad in ages" I say.

"She's been on her own" I say. I walk up to her.

Y/ns pov:

"Vinnie?" I say wiping my tears standing as I see him standing there. "Hey" he says. "Hi" I say. "How did you find me?" I ask. "Got some help" he says as jett comes out waving his hand. "I'm really sorry about you're mom and brothers I never knew" he says. "It's fine not like you'd care anyways aren't you supposed to be off with the skinny blonde chick" I say. "Y/n. I didn't cheat" he says.

"Oh sure then what we're you doing having a play date huh" I say sarcastically. "You don't know how much I love you, I was so scared to give someone my heart but I gave it all to you and you just tore it into pieces" I say crying. "Baby. I promise ok jett misunderstanding the girl firstly she's like 28 way out of my age range and she has a kid and she's married. She runs a ring store" he says as he pulls a box out. "I got you this, it's a promise ring, to promise to always love you always be with you no matter what to comfort you to help you to be there and to never ever lie or let go of you" he says as he places it on my finger. "You know until I can replace it with an engagement ring" he says. "Vinnie I- I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" I say. "It's ok baby it's ok I know this is hard for you but I'm going to always be there with you forever I'm not gonna let you be alone" he says hugging me.

(Omg writing this made me so emotional pls)

"So um I'm kinda tired sorry" jett says. I laugh. "Come on we can go to my house" I say. "House?" Jett asks. "Yep my mum left it for me when she passed it was actually divided between my brothers but when they passed it became mine" I say.

We all get an Uber driving to my place and straight away falling asleep when we get there