Birth

PS: this one is gonna be fullll with drama

Vinnie was in nyc at a meet and greet and I was all on my own. He went with Jordan Bryce Josh Tayler and Kio. He didn't want to leave me his 8 month pregnant girlfriend alone but I convinced him it was gonna be fine well since I wasn't due for another month at least that's what I thought.

I got out of bed to water on the floor. My water just broke. I pick up my phone calling Vinnie as I grab some keys. "Hey" I say through the phone. "Um yeah babe sorry I gotta go speak later tho super busy bye" he says shutting it. Fuck.

I was all on my own.

I drove myself to the hospital and went in the a and e. "Hi my water just broke" I say and the lady takes my name down. "Just this way" she says as she leads me to a room.

I had to wait for it to reach 10cm before I go into Labour so I tried calling Vinnie and texting him nothing including Jordan and Kio and Bryce nothing.

About 30 minutes later a nurse walks in. "Hey hunny how are you holding up" she says. "It's really hard" I say barely managing to speak. "I know sweety do you have anyone with you" she  asks. "No my boyfriend abroad and he won't answer his phone" I say. "Ok that's ok hunny I'm gonna be with you the whole time ok it's time for you to go into Labour ok" she says.

She pushes me into the room and there's a doctor, her, and another nurse.

"Ok now I'm gonna need for you to push on the count of three ok" he says. "Now one two three push" he says as I try my best running out of breath. "Ok and again one two three push" he says and this went on for another hour. "Shes losing too much blood we need to give her 6l" the nurse says.

All of a sudden I see now another needle in my arm and bags full of blood connected to one of the many drips on my arm.

13 hours go by (yes sometimes it takes women a whole 24 hours to give birth) and finally my baby girl came out.

The nurse hands me some ice chips. "Here she is hun" the nurse says handing me her. "Thank you" I say. I smile at her she was gorgeous I instantly fell in love.

I stay in the hospital for the next day the nurse teachers me how to Breast feed and I soon enough I pick her name as Vinnie can't be bothered to even answer his phone. Elena. Elena Hacker.

I finally get sent home with her I was in the taxi. I get home and the first couple of days she couldn't sleep and neither could I all she did was cry and cry but soon enough I got the hang of it.

2 weeks passed, no phone call or text from vinnie bet he's cheating on me.

That's when there was a knock on my door. I rush leaving Elena in the crib. It's Jordan, Kio, Josh, Bryce and Vinnie. "Hey y/n" Jordan says. "We'll look who it finally is no phone call no text no nothin for two weeks just a I'm busy babe bye" I say. "Look the meet and greets we're super busy and" Vinnie says. "No you have no idea what I went through, my water broke I drove my self to the hospital I gave birth all ALONE my fucking vagina tore open I went through 13 hours of Labour, lost 6 litres of blood nearly died and for the past two weeks I couldn't sleep because all she does is cry I'm
Tired." I say sighing.

"You gave birth?" Vinnie said. "No shit Sherlock" i say. That's when Elena startled crying. "Shit Elena" I say. "Elena?" Vinnie says. "Yea I think I got the right to pick the name after I nearly died and you didn't care to show up" I say. I grab her from her crib and hold her in my arms as she quietens down.

"I think we're gonna leave you know alone time" Kio says. As the rest leave and it's just me and Vinnie. "Come in" i say as we both walk inside sitting on the couch. "May I?" He asks and I hand him Elena. "Gorgeous name and she looks so pretty just like her mom" Vinnie says. "Listen I have no excuse I'm sorry I was bombarded with meet and greets and paparazzi but I should of put you first I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone I will never ever leave you or my daughter alone and there was actually another reason I went to New York." Vinnie says.

At this point Elena was sleeping so I had put her in her crib. "What" I ask sitting on the couch then Vinnie kneels down infront of me. "Will you y/n/n marry me and make me the happiest man alive on earth" he ask. I start crying. "Vinnie that ring it must of cost you millions" I say. "You didn't have to" I say. " I know but I wanted to so?" He asks. "Yes!" I shout happily hugging him and kissing him.