Paremts part two

Vinnies pov:

I was sitting on the couch crying now. "There are you happy reggie are you I get it ok but I deal with shit too and her that girl is the only person who's managed to make me happy and now she's gone all because of you" I say sulking.

"Vinnie I'm sorr-" reggie try's to say. "No don't speak to me and give me your half ass apology leave me the fuck alone" I say.

Y/ns pov:

I can't believe it. It's all my fault I tore apart an amazing family god I knew I shouldn't of come. Everything my fault. My parents were right. If I tore apart vinnies family it was probably my fault mine got torn apart too.

I was walking with my suitcase as I find a hotel down a couple streets. "Good evening maam how May I help you" the women at the desk says. "Um a room for 7 nights please" I say, Vinnie was staying here for two weeks but the most I could take my ticket back is only a week so I got 7 days here. "Ok thank you a very much if you could tap your card here please" she says handing me the machine as I tap my card.

"This gentlemen will be escorting you" she says as a man takes my luggage stepping into the elevator with me.

"This will be your room" he says as he gives me my key card. "If you ever need help please refer down to the lobby have a good evening" he says. "Thank you too" I say as I open my room seeing a bed with a tv a bathroom and a small couch.

1 week later:

Maybe I'll go for a walk. I think to myself as I leave my luggage in the room walking out. It was around 10pm now. I walk through a park and as I was walking I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I say when I look up to see reggie. "Hey" he says. "Um hi what you doing here?" I ask. "Clearing my head and you?" He asks. "Same" I laugh. "Listen I want to say I know you don't like me and I know what it feels like i have two older brothers and I was always the odd ones out they were popular got good grades made the football team went to university and me I was the disappointment of the family" I say. "I'm sorry I overreacted I didn't mean to call you a hoe you aren't and frankly you are the only person able to make my brother happy and I don't want him to be depressed again so please come back he hasn't ate and has been in his room the whole week" reggie says. "I will" I say and we both walk to his house.

"Reggie darling is that you?" I hear Maria's voice say. "Yeah and um look who I found" he says as I walk into the room. "Oh darling thank goodness you're back Vinnie he's not been very good" she says.

I walk up the stairs to his room knocking on his door. "I said I wasn't hungry mom leave me alone" he groans. "It's me" I say walking in. "Y/n?" He turns around he was laying in his bed. My poor Vinnie he looked terrible and it was all my fault his eyes were red.

"Vinnie baby I'm so sorry this was all my fault I didn't want to hurt I left because I didn't want to tear up your family" I say walking towards him sitting on his bed hugging him. "None of this is your fault I'm so sorry about reggie" he says. "No it's fine ok just how about we go get something to eat for now ok" I say. "Ok baby" he says kissing me.