Period

"DAD!" I hear my daughter shout from her room as I run in.

"Yes princess" I say and she gets up pointing onto the huge blood stain on her bed. "I got my period dad and I have no idea what to do" she says. "It's gonna be ok, go take a shower and I'll change your bedsheets" I say hugging her and kissing her forehead. "Ok" she replies making her way to the shower.

After changing elenas sheets I decide to call y/n. "Hey what is it baby I'm kinda busy" I hear her say. "Elenas got her period" I say "ok I'm coming I'll pick up some chocolates and candy for her" she says. "Ok I changed her bedsheets, isn't 11 kinda young To get her period though" I say. "I got mine at 11" I hear her say. "Oh" o reply as I hear her laughing. "Bye thanks so much" she says. "Bye babe" I say.

Y/ns pov:

"I'm so sorry ethan and Natasha but we'll have to pick this up another time, Elena just got her period" I say grabbing my things. "It's ok no worries we can reschedule, hope she feels better" Ethan says. "Thank you I had a great time bye" I say hugging Natasha.

I get into the car putting the keys in and start driving. I stop at Walmart picking up some chocolate and sweets.

I walk inside and see Vinnie sitting on the couch. "She's taking a shower" he says. "I love you so much thanks for taking care baby" I say kissing him. "No problem I love you too" he reply's.

"Mom! Help please!" I hear Elena shout from her room. "Coming hunny" I say as I leave the bags there. "Ok sweety so I'll show you how to do it ok" I say as I crouch down showing her slowly how to put the pad on. "Thanks mom" she says. "No problem now do you want some chocolate" I ask. "Yes" she says as we walk downstairs together.