"Also, don't you have to leave for Japan next week? Even your brain took a ticket to fly away," Seokjin snorted and Yoongi snapped out of it.

"A-ah yeah! I have to for business with my boss. But yeah, I'll... stay with you guys for now, is that okay, Jihoon?" Yoongi asked and Jihoon nodded.

"Yeah, sure! Namjoon and Seokjin are also crashing to meet Jungkook, we probably have some stuff to keep us company," Jihoon smiled as he gestured the others to follow him.

-

"Yoongi? Seokjin and Namjoon? I heard all about you... from my brother," Jungkook said softly as he looked down at his shoes, not knowing what to say.

"This is your twin brother? He sure is pretty shy," Seokjin said and Jihoon crossed his arms.

"My twin brother might be as shy as a clam, but he's strong!" Jihoon said proudly and Jungkook turned red in embarrassment.

"Now I see why he's like an opposite, you're the loud one who doesn't shut up, and Jungkook's the shy and reserved one," Namjoon said as he rubbed his chin, and Namhee looked over from Namjoon's shoulder.

"What did you just say to me?!" Jihoon said and Namjoon shrugged his shoulders as he stuck his tongue out.

"Namhee's staying with us? I'm off to make dinner," Seokjin smiled as he patted Namhee's head.

"Yup, but she must go home after dinner. Or else grandma will spank me," Namjoon said and Namhee looked eagerly at Seokjin.

"Older brother Seokjin, can I help make dinner too?" Namhee said and Seokjin nodded as he smiled.

"We can make tons of foods. Afterall, Namjoon is out of jail, you must have missed him alot," Seokjin chuckled and Namhee sighed.

"My older brother has always been a handful to me. I'm the one who saves him the most when he's in trouble. It was silent and quiet during the times he was in jail, but I did miss him," Namhee sighed as Namjoon felt an arrow into his chest.

"Namhee... you could've atleast toned that down where I can't hear it," Namjoon said and Yoongi snickered.

"I guess Namjoon's the one troubling you, Namhee? You're such a nice sister," Yoongi said and Namhee smiled widely at him before following Seokjij to the kitchen.

"Yoongi, you're a show-off, you know that right?" Namjoon glared and Yoongi sighed.

"What? I'm saying the truth though, your sister is one nice girl," Yoongi said and Jihoon snickered as he whispered something in Jungkook's ear, in which Jungkook chuckled quietly at.

-

"Wahhh! Namhee, someone is looking for you!"

"Namhee! Is he your boyfriend?"

"He's so cool he has a motorcycle!"

Namhee hurried out as she looked over the crowd, and her eyes widened.

"Hey Namhee. Namjoon told me to take you home so you shouldn't be waiting for him, hop on," a dark-haired boy wearing a helmet said, and the crowd cheered.

"Yoongi? What... are you doing here?" Namhee asked as she sat behind him without a question.

"To get you, hold onto me. I promise I won't get you hurt on the way even if it's my first time riding one," Yoongi said as he started to move away, and Namhee's eyes widened.

"Wait what?!" Namhee exclaimed and Yoongi chuckled.

"What? Are you scared? I'll never let anyone hurt you, Namhee. So don't let go of me," Yoongi smiled and Namhew felt something in her chest before reluctantly wrapping her arms around him.