XXXV. It Just Never Ends...

Chapter 35, It Just Never Ends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Trigger Warnings:

    This chapter will contain Eating Disorder, Body Shaming, Body Image Issues, Lindsay Briar.

    Do not continue this chapter if you are severely triggered, you are loved.

    Viewer's discretion is advised...

   " I pushed damn near everyone away to be your little girl again! JUST LOVE ME DAMN IT! "

    ~ Scarlett's POV ~

       Everyday got worse for me and nobody knew, i didn't want to talk to anyone or tell anyone what was going on for the reason that if I did they would send my mom away from me and I just got her back.
   I was scared of being alone, i didn't like the feelings of having to be alone in my own thoughts that felt like poison to my brain.

   Today after school, I repeated my actions in the bathroom until there was nothing left but my gagging.
  I got up from the floor and walked to my bed, i deserved a nap from everything I've pulled through.

    But as I laid my head on the pillow the door was thrown open and my mom picked me up and took me out of the bed, i groaned but couldn't do anything due to not having energy to fight.
  I just let her take me out of bed and then walk me downstairs, my dad screaming at her to put me back but she ignored him.

   "I'm exhausted, I don't want to do this anymore mom.."

      I tried pleading for her to just let me lay down and take a peaceful rest but that wasn't enough for her, I put my seatbelt on and just laid my head back on the head rest.
   Then we drove to the gym, it wasn't onward gym but I different one because I know my mom would get killed by my father because of what she's doing.

   I got out of the car and walked inside of the gym, i immediately got straight to work but on an empty stomach was what killed me.
  At this moment, I have been ignoring all calls from everyone and it wasn't something I should've done but I loved my mother.

     When an hour passed, she told me I could have a minute break to drink some water and then it was back to working on my body.
  The minute we were done, I could almost cry when i sat in the car and the pain slowly seeped into my body.

    My mom dropped me off of home, I took a deep breath and dragged myself inside where my father, Alana, DJ, Jessica, Kylee, Jaden, Javon, Daelo, Xiomara, Jaysean, Delilah, I think Delilah's older sister, Jayla and Cora.
  They all turned their head to me, i smiled at them and tried walking past them but I was grabbed and forced to sit on the couch.

   "What's going on?"

     I asked cluelessly, everyone just shook their head in disappointment and that's when my mom walked into the room with a stern look on her face.
  My breath hitched as my heart quickened, I just needed a moment to clear my mind before I had to answer any questions but I didn't get that.

    "I forbid you to see my daughter again."

    My father spoke out, I looked at him before standing up.

   "You can't do that!"

    I shouted, my legs began to feel a little weak as I wobbled a bit but I shook it off before walking over to my mom.
  She just stood there as if she accepted it, she wasn't arguing anymore and instead she nodded which broke my heart.

   "No, no no, tell him you want to be apart of my life again."

   I pleaded as tears began to fill my eyes, I looked around and watched as Jaden walked over to me and hugged me.
   My head began to ache as I felt like the air was knocked out of my lungs.

   "Mom, just tell him you love me and you didn't mean anything that you said or did!"

  I continued to raise my voice but she stared at me and took a deep breath but not one tear left her eye.
   Cora walked over to me and stood in front me as if she were to block my mother from my sight, I felt like I was betrayed.

    I shoved Cora away and struggled to get away from Jaden who was reluctant in letting me go, all the anger that was built up inside of me began to come out.
  Jessica grabbed Atlantis and walked away as if to get him away from all of this craziness.

  " I pushed damn near everyone away to be your little girl again! JUST LOVE ME DAMN IT! "

       I screamed, as I crumbled to the ground.
Jaden went down with me as he pulled me closer to his chest, I turned around and buried my head in his chest as I sobbed.

   Everything was muffled, I couldn't hear anything other than my father and Alana screaming at my mom.
  I closed my eyes and decided I'd fall asleep safely in my boyfriend's arms, I held onto him tightly not dating to let go of him.

   I would wake up later in my bed, I would take a moment to get myself together.

I didn't wake up later.