XXIV. She's My Fiance

Chapter 24, She's My Fiance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " Don't talk to her like that or we're gonna have a problem. "

   ~ Jaden's POV ~

        Javon and I were currently on live, it was the middle of the day and we decided why not.
   We did communicate with some fans, we allowed the to join the live and spoke to them which was fun because they all had different things to say.

    Most of them, making fun of Javon's hair which made me laugh a lot and it made Javon laugh as well.
   I got a text from Scarlett who asked if she could come over to hang out with us, after yesterday with the Layla thing, I've been comforting her since she began to feel horrible.

       I told her she didn't need to ask, I was scrolling through TikTok while waiting for my fiance when I found a funny edit of Javon and I.

   "Look."

      I tapped Javon's shoulder and showed him the TikTok, he laughed and wheezed which made the TikTok even better because he sounded like a dying animal.
   When we stopped laughing, we looked at each other and chuckled.

   "Man, we're both weird.."

    Javon spoke out to the live which made me laugh again, soon I got a message from Scarlett.
   She told me that she was outside which made me jolt up and run down the stairs, when she knocked on the door, I opened it and hugged her tightly.

    "So excited to see me."

    Scarlett joked which made me chuckle, she kissed my cheek and we walked upstairs and back into my room.
   Happily, I pulled her into the camera frame where fans went wild in the comments and spoke about the engagement.

   "Someone asked why didn't you propose sooner?"

   Javon read a comment aloud, I looked at Scarlett and smiled shyly.

   "I wanted to but I would rather wait for a moment, I had to plan everything out neatly. I know Scarlett doesn't like messy plans."

   I answered, Scarlett laid her head on my shoulder as she went on her phone to play different games.
   Javon decided to add someone who requested to join the live, it was I think a boy who was like a year or two older than I and Scarlett was.

   "She's not even that pretty, I'm being so honest bro."

   The boy said, at first I was confused but I knew who exactly what he was talking to and I looked from Scarlett and at the live, Scarlett looked up from her phone and at the live as well.
    Javon had his jaw dropped before furrowing his eyebrows.

    "Don't talk about her like that man, that's disrespectful. She don't even know you."

   Javon told the guy as he looked at Scarlett with a warm smile, I however, was a little angry.
   That's rude and not called for, if you don't know the person why would you even dare talk about them? It's irrelevant and dumb and it makes you seem immature and dumb.

   "Just saying, you could do better. She's not that cute."

   The boy said again, Javon looked at me and so did Scarlett.

  "You don't even know me, don't speak about me like we go to the same school."

   Scarlett defended herself, I know Scar didn't like when I went to defend her but from time to time I would make remarks.
   I looked at her as she sits up and faces the camera more, she wanted to get a good look at the guy.

    "I don't have to know you to know you were so dumb enough to fall into the lines of haters, you can easily ignore it. You for real just wanted attention."

     The boy responded which now made my blood boil, I don't understand the hostility.

  " Don't talk to her like that or we're gonna have a problem. "

   I spoke out, Javon didn't want this getting out of hand and took the guy out of the live.
  Scarlett looked at me and smiled as if she was a little girl in a candy shop, she kissed me softly.

   "People are asking when is the wedding going to be?"

     Javon told us as he squinted his eyes and looked at the comments, I looked at him and then at Scarlett who shrugged her shoulders.
   I didn't know what to say, so I just shrugged my shoulders because we hadn't spoken about the dates.

    "Figure it out soon, cause time is flying by."

    Javon said in a sing song tone, I looked at him and laughed.

    "Remember when we were like, boxing and Daelo came and hit me with his toy sword?"

    I asked Javon, who looked at me and began to laugh which made me laugh.
  There was a video on TikTok of me and Javon boxing where Daelo comes in and attacks me with a toy sword.

   "Oh my God, yes. I swear I never laughed so hard."

    Javon responded, I showed the video to Scarlett who looked at me and started laughing.
   Her laugh is so adorable, I love how it sounded and she looked so pretty as she did laugh.

    I wouldn't tell her that though, not yet anyways only because I didn't want her to clown me.
   So I decided I would put it in my vows and have her clown me at our wedding because everyone just loves that, speaking of weddings, I actually thought that Jayla and Cora would get married before me.

     But we would've gotten married sooner anyways, because I don't think I would've held off any longer.
   It was either I propose on her birthday or propose to her at graduation.