Prologue

Cherry Cola

        WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE how excited Scarlett is to graduate and get married to the boy she calls her soulmate, it was like no matter how bad things would get, Jaden always found a way to make it better

   One way he made things better was proposing to her on her seventeenth birthday, it was the best day of her life and now she would remember the way he did it as well.

   Scarlett thought fans would come after them considering they were getting married at a young age but they were more focused on editing them into wedding dresses and suits, that eased Scarlett's nerves.
   Although most fans were supportive, there was a pinch of fans who were upset and jealous over the marriage but managed to keep it professional and be kind.

   Now that they have everything planned, the wedding venue, the colors, the people coming, Scarlett had zero worries.
  Jaden took care of everything, he thought since she decided what they should do for the wedding, he would set everything up and take the stress off her shoulders.

   Which is what makes Scarlett so happy to be with him, although she holds grudges and still questions whether or not he would make the same mistake again, he never did.
  It's in his vows, except she would never know that until their wedding day.

   The only thing Jaden couldn't take care of is the stress of Scarlett's biological mother, Lindsay Briar.
   Whom is said to had found out that they're getting married and, whoo child she is not happy with anything or anyone.

      Let's just hope this doesn't affect the wedding, because it looks like it might..