Ice Queen And The Draconic Rose Dance

Start from the beginning

"So, what're you guys gonna be wearing. Sun it better be good otherwise I'll hurt ya." Yang said to Sun. "Relax, I'm gonna be wearing this." He said gesturing to his clothes he was wearing now. "Ohh, I'm gonna hurt you." Yang said about to take a step forward. "Ignore him, he know's not of what he says." Neptune cut in. "Yeah you can't talk." Yang said also glaring at him.

"Hey! I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo, it's not exactly a shirt and tie kinda place." Sun justified. "I don't know, he might look weird in a suit and tie." Blake finally spoke up. "Well there's only one way to find out, and tomorrow we shall see." He said walking over to her. Grabbing his collar, she dragged him down to her eye level "Yes we shall." She said putting him into the seat next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gore was roaming the halls of Beacon's dorms. That was until a hand tapped him on the head. "Gore, come with me." Jaune said and Gore followed him. All the way to Jaune's dorm room. Walking in he saw Ren sitting on his bed in just a towel. "What's Gore doing here." Ren asked. "I'll explain in a minute." Jaune said going through his drawer. "Ohhhh, look it's Gore. How you doing you big squishy baby." Nora asked hugging him with a lot of strength. Yet it didn't bother Gore and he just tried to hug her back, this got Gore to stand on his hind legs and rest his hands on her shoulders.

"You're so strong, it's scary." She said grabbing his face. "That is oddly calm for her." Ren said pointing to the scene in front of him. "Alright, Nora, headphones on until I say." Jaune said handing her, her headphones. "Awww, but I wanna play with the dragon." She whined. "Nora, Headphones!" Jaune shouted and she sighed and put them on.

"Soooo. Jaune. How you doing exactly?" Ren asked him awkwardly. "Good, anyways, I asked Weiss to the dance and she turned me down. But this time she gave me an actual reason and I get why she's been turning me down now. But. I was wondering how you and Nora got together. It might help me in the future." Jaune said. "Huh, Jaune. Me and Ren aren't together together, just tog-", "Nora, Headphones!" Jaune screamed again and she sighed but did it.

"Why don't you ask Pyrrha to the dance." Ren suggested. "Nah, she's probably got people lining up to ask her." Jaune said with his head drooping down. Feeling a paw on his leg he looked to see Gore looking up at him. Or at least he looked like he was. Then he saw him gesture his head to the door. Looking over Pyrrha was stood there. "Jaune, no one has asked me to the dance yet." She told him and he looked at her for a second. "Noooo." He said brushing her off. "For Christ sake man, ASK HER TO THE DANCE!!" Ren screamed finally having enough of it.

They all looked at him in shock and he too looked confused as well. "I have no clue what happened there." He whispered before grabbing his clothes and going to the bathroom. Jaune Still being shocked, didn't realise Gore was dragging him until he was face to face with Pyrrha. Looking down he watched Gore walk behind Pyrrha and out the door, not before hitting her in the back making her fall into Jaune's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team RWBY Were relaxing in the dorm after everything for the dance tomorrow was sorted out. The door slightly opened and Gore walked in. Ruby patted the bed beside her and Gore climbed up next to her and wrapped himself around her.

"Y'know Ruby, you never did tell me how you met Gore." Weiss spoke up and silence ensued. An awkward one at that and Weiss picked up on it. "Never mind." She said trying to forget about bringing it up. "No, we promised we would share these things when we became partners so I'll tell you." Ruby said about to get up but remembered Gore. "Gather round kids, it's time for Ruby's wonderful story." Yang said moving her attention to Ruby making the other two do it as well.

"So you want the short version, medium or long?" Ruby asked. "Oooh, mixing it up huh. Lets go wi-" Yang started. "Medium." Weiss interrupted. "Alright, so uhh, this part's tricky." She said before taking a deep breath. "It was the day of my Mums Funeral and as a kid I guess I just, couldn't handle it. I ran into the forest mid-way through and my dad and aunt let me, but my uncle went and kept an eye on me. According to him my semblance finally kicked in and I was just off. Y'know zooming away." She said doing the gestures and all. "Anyways, he lost me for a while and I just broke down crying. Of course, with this being in the middle of a forest near a funeral, I'm pretty sure you can guess there was negative energy going all over the place and it may or may not have lured a Grimm to me. More specifically, a Beowolf." She explained and saw the concentration on the other two's faces.