13.

Auset comes to pick me up at noon and we talk a little before the car falls into silence, soft jazz music playing through the speakers. I was in another one of the clothes Zavien had gotten from me. Instead of a suit, I had gone with a black shirt tucked into navy blue pants and dark all star converse.

My bag was beside me and I wondered what I was going to be doing today. I also wondered if Zavien had sorted out the issue with the stolen money. He must not have been happy about it.

That aside, I felt really. . . naughty knowing that underneath my clothes, I was wearing a gorgeous lace underwear with silk ribbons. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I thought about it. It felt absurd but I literally feel like people would take one look at me and know what I was wearing. It felt really good and I felt really sexy. It was quite liberating.

I was never one to go out of my box but with Zavien, I felt like I could try anything and he wouldn't judge. He would let me do whatever and he would support me, maybe tear it off my body as he fucks me stupid. But still support me anyway, and not judge. Not like he could even do that, his lists of kinks were longer than mine and it made me excited and happy that he was going to do them with me.

It takes thirty minutes to get to the castle from my house. Once Auset pulled the car in park, I grabbed my bag and got out of the car, waving goodbye. I walked up to the door, pushing it open and got in. There were a few people milling around but I didn't see Rowan or Emily, not even Madan. I wondered if they were busy.

A familiar face walked over to me and stopped. It was the boy who had brought breakfast up to Zavien's office the other day. Theo.

"Good morning, Mr. Nuri." the boy said and I scrunch up my nose at the greeting.

"Please just call me Nuri." I said and the boy nodded once.

"Boss wants you in the green room and asked me to escort you there." Theo said and I nodded. He walked in front of me, taking a turn and going past the stairs. I followed, silently wondering if something had happened.

He pushed open a set of large wooden doors, revealing dark wooden walls with abstract paintings, down the hall was another set of doors and Theo pushed that open as well. He stepped to the side and allowed me to walk in first.

There was a long stretch of wooden table with several chairs. The windows were locked and a dark green curtain drawn tight. Zavien sits at the head of the table, Madan to his right, Rowan to his left and Emily standing behind him.

And on the far end of the table was a man, neatly dressed in a suit, eyes beady and black, his head bald. I didn't even pay attention to him and walked the long stretch so as to reach Zavien's side.

"And who is this? We agreed on no outsiders." the beady eyed man said and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at the man. Zavien had turned his gaze to me, watching as I made my way over to him.

"Only uncivilized people yell, Alphonso." Zavien said, his deep voice loud in the quiet of the room and he hadn't even raised his voice at the man. I felt a chill run down my spine as I came to stand behind Zavien. Instantly knowing where I should be.

"This is not what was agreed!"

"You really should stop yelling or I will pull your tongue out of your mouth." Rowan spoke, staring at the man with a stoic expression. Zavien was in another three piece suit, this time midnight black, his rings still wrapped around his fingers. Emily was in red leather pants and a black shirt. Madan was dressed in a grey shirt and black pants. Rowan was dressed in dark green leather shorts and a black long sleeve shirt, her hair still blonde.

The definition of posed but yet. . . their presence thrummed with power and if I was beady eyed man, I would have just shook with fear.

"Alphonso, I'm going to give you five minutes to decide if you want to pay or we can collect what you owe another way." Zavien said, his voice calm and deep.