12.

I was lying on my chest, papers spread out around me as I looked at document after document, my calculator not straying too far from my side and there was loud music playing through my speakers. I had a pen which I used to trace the typed out figures on the paper.

And then I found it.

Duplicated invoices, double payments.

The duplicated invoices I found had a different account number on it and I immediately hit the speed-dial button for Zavien. I was definitely sure the second account belonged to the person who was stealing the money.

"Darling . . ." Zavien said once he picked the call.

"Hi, Zav." I said, smiling to myself. "Not that I don't miss you or anything but do you have access sto your employee's bank account numbers?" I asked. Zavien, who had been chuckling mid sentence, abruptly stopped.

"You found something?"

"I think so. But I just don't know what bank it is or who it belongs to." I replied, gnawing on the cover of my pen. I pulled it out of my mouth and circled the second account number that kept popping up.

"What does the account number start with?"

"141. . ." I said and I heard Zavien let out a breath, my legs swinging back and forth as I waited. I looked up at the clock to check the time, letting out a yawn when I saw it's just a bit past five in the evening. I really should start making dinner or maybe start thinking of what to order in tonight. I was starting to make serious money, with my annual salary being six million a year with bonuses if I do well each month.

"Send the account number for me, I have someone who will track them down for me." Zavien said and I do as instructed. I quickly sent over the account number as well as the duplicated invoices and receipt of double payments.

Whoever it was, had managed to steal a hundred and fifty thousand, right underneath Zavien's nose.

Oh, my dom was not going to be happy about this.

"What are your plans tonight, baby?" Zavien asked as I tried to get myself off the floor. I had been lying there since I returned from Zavien's castle.

"Probably going to order in tonight. What about you?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen, pulling open the drawers, revealing the take out menus.

"I have a meeting tonight, baby." Zavien replied. "What would you like to eat?" he asked and I stared at the menus in front of me. They were all greasy food and that was not what I wanted. I wanted something delicious.

"I would love to eat beef wellington, lemon tart with berries, cotton candy grapes and a drink with dragon fruit in it." I said, letting out a dreamy sigh at the end.

"I'll have them delivered to you, baby." Zavien said and I pulled the phone away from my ear to stare at it. What the fu. . .

"You are my dom, not my sugar daddy. . ."

"Why can't I be both?" Zavien asked and I let out a surprised noise.

"Because . . . .!!!"

"That's not a very sound argument, is it?" Zavien asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"I am working for you and I make a lot of money now." I said, trying to stand my ground.

"That is your reward for working. Me wanting to buy you things and spoil you, is completely different from that." Zavien said and I found myself nodding along. "You can spend your money however you want but I will spend mine on you. I'll buy you everything and anything you need, want or even briefly look at."