Katsuki sighed.

"Go."

Izuku looked up at Katsuki.

"W-what?"

"I said, go, dammit! I release you as a prisoner!"

Izuku was completely shocked. Katsuki was letting him free? Why?

"But-"

"GO!"

Izuku went to hand back the mirror, but Katsuki pushed it away, insisting Izuku take it.

Izuku grabbed his satchel, and fled the castle, running as fast as he could through the woods.

-----------

Katsuki walked downstairs again, greeted by his servants.

"Midoriya-kun just fled down the stairs! What happened?" Mina asked, she was always so curious.

"I... I let him go, dammit." Katsuki coldly replied, covering his eyes with his hand.

"YOU WHAT!?!" Everyone said at the same time.

"What were you thinking?!? Isn't HE the one? The one who can set us free?" Iida's blood was hoping with anger.

"You really love him, don't you? Is that why you let him go, your majesty?" Ochaco asked, and smiled sweetly.

"Tch, it's none of your damned business." Katsuki replied, denying the truth.

"Ooh, I think Prince, soon to be King Bakugo found his Queen-!" Kaminari teased, and Katsuki growled at him, making him back away then run off.

Katsuki ran back upstairs and slammed the door as hard as he could behind him.

----------
As he Izuku crying, he made it to the outlet from the woods to the field.

He hiked his way up, and dashed inside.

"Mom?"

"Izuku!"

They both hugged, crying into each others arms.

Inko looked horribly sick, lying in bed with a cloth over her forehead.

How did you escape? Did you use your sword?

Izuku blushed, remembering he had a sword.

"N-no... I still don't know how to use it well..." Izuku honestly answered.

"Izuku, I would not suggest this, but you should learn how to use it. It could become helpful one day." His mother stopped crying, and got very serious.

"Izuku, I'm getting older, and soon, I won't be able to protect you. Gosh, I was worried sick that you were missing! I still don't feel well, even though your here. Its nothing against you, I just-"

Izuku squeezed his mom tighter, then let go.

"Don't worry Mom. The beast... He didn't hurt me...."

Inko looked confused.

"He didn't! I promise! Of course, he was angry and can't manage it but he's truly kind and has a good heart, I know it! I can see it!" Izuku went on.

"I'm glad to know he didn't hurt you." Inko said, still a bit confused.

"Now, we can talk about all that later. I would like to get some rest now, okay dear?"

Izuku nodded, then headed outside. Usually he'd be reading or writing, but he decided to take out a little practice stand Inko made for him, and practiced using his sword.

Izuku was not the fighter type, and the only thing he could think about while practicing was Katsuki.

Ugh, get your mind off of him, Izuku! He let you free, and now you can go back to your life again!

Hm... J need to think of this practice in a knew way... What about a pen? Izuku thought. He was always spinning his pens when thinking of what to write next in his notebook, always finding knew ways to spin one.

Izuku attempted a common spin he tried, instead using his entire body, moving it with the blade gracefully, and chopped the broomstick with a sack on top in half.

Gosh, that felt amazing! Its all in fathers sword I guess...

Once Izuku was satisfied, he headed into town to go see Toshinori, to tell him about the library and an update on his own story. On his way there, Todoroki snagged his green vest with his large and strong hand, and pulled him aside.

"So Izuku... Is it true? Did some evil creature actually kidnap you?" He asked, leaning on the poor boy.

"Y-yes... But he wasn't bad! I promise! Its none of your business anyways..." Izuku replied, and Todoroki led him into the pub.

"Ha, your probably just as crazy as your mother! Listen here, comrades! Izuku, confirms that the beast was real!" He spat, yelling to everyone in the pub as they started to laugh at Izuku.

"He was real! I p-promise!" Izuku said.

"Oh really? Was he menacing?" Todoroki asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Well, yes, but-" Izuku stuttered.

"Was he scary?"

"Mean?"

"Hurtful?"

"I mean, yes, but n-no! You all don't understand-!" Izuku tried to explain, before getting interrupted again.

"Well, I guess we're going to have to kill this monster that hurt you, huh, Izuku?" Todoroki asked rhetorically.

"No! Please-!" Izuku yanked out the mirror and held it up in his hand, standing on the tip of his toes so everyone could see the reflection.

"Show me the beast!" Izuku shouted, and the men sitting st their tables saw the beast, at what couldn't possibly be the worst time.

The men started to laugh and Izuku didn't know why.

Izuku pulled the mirror down and looked into it.

Katsuki was trashing his room and was going on a rampage.

"No, no, no... I promise! He isn't like this!" Izuku shoved the mirror back into his satchel.

"We are going to have to kill that monster! He's probably hiding in that old castle back in the woods!" Someone said.

Izuku began to cry as Todoroki led him outside.

"Oh, Izuku... Don't be like that... We'll get this beast killed for you. And then, we'll get married, and live happily ever after" Todoroki told Izuku, and heavily patted him on the back, which felt more like smacking him, the opposite of reassuring.

A/N: OMG! We hit 30 reads thank you!!! As a reward, you get chapter 6! Thank you all for the support I spent hours trying to plan and make this story! Please vote and comment if there's any errors and such! THANK YOUUUU!!!

-Blissfulli 💛