Prologue

Tessia Eralith Pov

Epheotus or what was left of it was nothing more than a crumbling wasteland with only days left until it couldn't even be considered a continent anymore. The once beautiful and prosperous home of the 'Deities' was turned into a warzone, littered with bodies of both asuras and humans alike. Homes burned down, mountains and rivers were completely leveled. The once castle of the Indrath clan could pass off as ancient ruins.

The other continents weren't in any better shape with Xyrus completely demolished, wiping out nearly a quarter of sapin; all life wiped out in mere seconds. To be honest with the annihilation of my homeland, Dicathen was just one massive dessert.

Alacrya is no more, Kezezz Indrath initiated the war with the asuras and inevitably destroying a quarter of Alacrya when all was finished. As time went on with the guerrilla warfare from Kezezz, Alacyra was an abandoned continent with no more life in it.

It was complete genocide, with only a quarter of the world's population still remaining. Humans, elves, and dwarves refuged to the relictombs, and the asuras still clinging to what little life they still have left.

Arthur was the center of it all. His insight into Aether with Regis by his side made him unrivaled; not to mention his hand-to-hand combat and Swordsmanship that even The king of the dragons had a hard time with. He managed to kill both Lord Indrath and Agrona, as well as wipe out 6 out of the Great Eight and saving me in the end of it all.

Here I am with Art by my side, sitting on a mountain top facing the sea that's lining with the horizon. We've both lost so much in our lives, our parents, his sister, my grandpa, the twin horns. We only have each other now. I looked at him With his pale wheat hair and his gold eyes that seemingly reflected the endless ocean. I couldn't help but wonder what his life was like before. Cecilia had told me before we parted ways that she knows Arthur or Grey as she calls him and when I confronted him about it he opened up to me saying that He was indeed from another world.

He told me about his past life and the role he played there. The friends he made and how suffered so much all the way until the end. I cried listening to his interactions with Cecilia and Nico and how he killed her and Nico not forgiving Grey. Throughout the entire story I remained silent, I felt angry; angry and ignorant of how I thought that I've suffered but only to learn that Arthur's past life was so much more painful than mine.

There was a brief silence that filled the air after he finished and said, "Well that's everything". Without realizing it I was crying, "Tess are you crying?" Arthur asked me.

"I'm sorry. For being so ignorant and not listening to you. When you said that I shouldn't do something I ignored you and pushed you away," I replied.

He paused for a moment "well I was being a jerk as well; how I lashed out at you when you learned about the directors death and wanting to avenge her, when I joked about your feelings for me when you told me you loved me."

"no, that was understandable you were just protecting me and I didn't know any better." I replied stifling a response through all the cries.

"Then I guess we both regret how we treated each other back then" Arthur turned to me and smiled.

"Hmm, I guess so" I smiled back at him.

"So what's next do we just live out our lives and rebuild the world or. . . ." I trailed off

"I got a plan so I sent Regis and Sylvie to get what we need to do it." He replied

What does he have planned? based on his tone it seems pretty big. But before I could asked a familiar voice rang out. "Hey Arthur we got what we needed!" Looking back it was Regis and Sylvie running toward us .

Arthur got up and pulled out a. . . relic? It took them about 10 minutes to assemble everything to do whatever they were about to do.

"all done, Regis just take in the ambient aether and send it directly towards the relic, meanwhile I'll do whatever needs to be done to send us back." Arthur said

'Wait a minute back? Back to where?' I thought

"Wait a minute back to where?" I asked

Arthur looked at me and smiled "back to the past."

'Huh?'

"Wait really? We can truly go to the past again" I asked dumbfounded. I mean sure its Arthur were talking about, but seriously? I mean it's unheard of.

"Yes really. But it's just a theory not sure if we can really do it or not." He replied

I only nodded. But the potential this ability has is immense we change everything. . . We can save everyone.

"All done, sylv, Tess grab my hand we're about to do it." Art said. I nodded in reply.

Suddenly a bright amethyst light envelopes us. And then we were gone.

Hey, guys hoped you all enjoyed it this is my second try at a fanfic and I've got a ton of ideas.

This isn't going to be your generic 'back to the past' ff as I plan to add in ideas and concepts from other ff to improve it. Expect the unexpected!

My upload schedule is not going to be consistent and it's going to be whenever a new chapter is available, I'll try to keep you all entertained with each chapter to the best of my ability, anyways with that stay tuned!