"I am freaking out. I dont know how to react." I said excitedly.

"Calm down. You are not completely well." I said. Y/n didnt said anything.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked

"No" I turned to face her. "Why would I be mad at you. Its just-I am feeling anxious and nervous."

"I am so sorry y/n. I thought-"

"No no. You Don't have to be sorry. This is just new to me. I- It will take time to understand things." I said.

"I get it. But you don't have to worry. I am here. If you need anything, Just say to me." Selena said. I smiled at her

Selena's POV:

I am glad Y/N was happy. He didn't reacted in a negative way. He was smiling. I can do anything to keep that smile on his face which he deserve.

His phone started ringing and
Suddenly his smile dropped. He looked down with his phone in his hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's V" he said.

"V?"

"Veronica, my girlfriend. I mean my-ex- girlfriend" he said.

"Y/N, you don't have to answer it. It's okay" i said

"No. I want to listen what she has to say" he said.

I didn't said anything. It's his choice i don't want to interfere.
He picked up the call.

"Hello... Yeah better than before... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE.....urgh! Fine"
He hung up the call and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She's outside" y/n said.

"I'll stay here. You can just call me if you need anything." I said.

"Thank you selena" he smiled as he got up from his bed. I smiled back.

It's been more than 10 minutes since y/n went out. I can hear them talking in the living room. But i cant understand what they are saying. Y/n's already having fever. I hope his girlfriend does'nt make this worse. I mean, his ex girlfriend.
Soon the voices grew louder. I can hear his girlfriend screaming at him. Y/n wasnt loud enough.
'She's a bitch' i said to myself. How can she rude to y/n after all it was her mistake.
'Alright that's enough! I am going to y/n'.
I quickly got out of the room.

"Oh! So she's here too?" Veronica said with a devilish smirk when i walked out of the room.
"I guess she's the reason why you are getting this fame over night." She continued

"Are you serious Veronica, can't you see who you are talking to." Y/n yelled.

"So tell me Y/n, how did you bewitched THE SELENA GOMEZ into you?" Veronica scoffed.
I didn't said anything.

"get the fuck out of my house, Sawyer"
Y/n yelled so loud.

"Don't you dare yell at me Y/n."

"Why not? You'll throw another glass at me? This time I won't be quiet, sawyer."
Y/n said.

'What are they talking about.'

"Guys, please chill" i finally interrupted.
"Veronica please, he is not well." I asked towards the girl and whispered.

"I don't care. I want to sort this all out right now. And I am sorry who are you to stop me?" She said to me.

'She's a bitch indeed. I don't understand how y/n fell in love with her'

"Alright now you've crossed your line." Y/n yelled and walked in between us. He grabbed veronica's hand and pushed her out of the house. She tried to get rid off but she failed. He closed the door on her face and stood there facing the door.

"Y/n" i called him. He stood still looking at the door. I walked towards him. He was shaking. I turned him to face me.
He was crying. My heart melted. I didn't said anything,I immediately pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged me back and started crying even more. I rubbed his back while hugging, to comfort him.

We pulled back when he stopped crying.
"Its okay Y/N. Let's get you back to your bed. You are not well." I said while grabbing his arm and taking him back to his bed. He was quiet

"I am so sorry selena, for whatever veronica said to you." Y/n said.

"Its okay. I dont mind" i said and gave him a smile.

"Can i ask you something, if you don't mind?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"What was that when you were talking about throwing glass?" I asked. He didn't said anything. He looked down with guilt in his eyes.

"I am sorry. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I was just confused but never mind" i said.
He looked back up.
"Ill tell you when i am ready, please." He said.

"Okey dokey. I don't mind even if you don't wanna say" i said. He chuckled.

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"What?" He asked

" why did you just laughed?" I asked.

"Oh that. I love your Okey dokey thing" he said and smiled again.
I rolled my eyes at his innocence.

~~~~~~~

I gave him some pills after his dinner. He feel asleep very fast. I covered him with his blanket and sat beside him looking at him while he is sleeping.
How happy he was during the whole day but that bitch ruined it.

'Don't worry y/n, I am here with you. I won't let that smile fade away from your face.' I said while running my fingers gently through his hair.

Author's Note:
Is selena falling for us?
Will Veronica return?
How is our new, famous life going to be?
Stay tuned to know.
Don't forget to give a star.