To the Tempest however, he's faced with perhaps the most undesirable situation, dealing with a combination of Watchdogs and Exhumans simultaneously. He raises his arms, projecting a blue energy wall to block another Exhuman who throws a barrage of altered blades of grass before then being shot at from behind, to which he relinquishes his right hand from the wall to fire blue bolts back.

An Exhuman then leaps at him with the agility of a tiger, pouncing on him which causes the collapse of the wall before an explosive black burst tosses the Exhuman off the ground, temporarily freeing the Tempest before a silver disk slides down to his side, releasing a magnetic coil that wraps around his right leg.

Needing to free himself while also dealing with attacks from all angles, the Tempest projects a barrel that surrounds him, covering him like a fully encapsulating wall while providing him sight outside. His right leg begins radiating blue as he overcharges it to produce the necessary oppositional force to defect the magnetic coil.

After successfully extricating himself as the coil flickers out, he abandons the barrel with a discharge that expels the nearby Watchdogs and Exhumans who were standing by the barrel to strike. He then charges forward at the crowd, projecting extensive blades that come off his arms, about ten feet long. By swinging his arms, he controls the blades, slashing groups in single motions, which causes them all to slump to the ground.

The Tempest then leaps up several feet in the air, hovering by the leaves of the trees, airborne and temporarily off the surface from the enemies. He then begins projecting cables off his body in mass supply, black ones grabbing Exhumans and blue attaching to Watchdogs alike in a circle, temporarily bewildering them.

Before anyone can realize what's being planned, the Tempest reels all that he's caught up towards his position before detaching the cables and boosting downwards to the ground, narrowly avoiding the grand collision of enemies that all collect themselves into a sphere before all raining down on the surface.

A herd of Watchdogs congregate within the chaos, and one of them suggests "We need to find the other units in the forest to alert them that he's here, maybe if possible even the leader. Looks like we'll be on a clock now to eliminate the Generation S leader."

Several of them nod their heads, and one decides, "Okay; Nick, Zachary, you're with me, we'll head off to alert the other units. Come on, we got to move quickly!" He and two other Watchdogs then turn around and begin running away from the field and towards the trees across from the Tempest on their search.

Having heard the conversation among the chaos, the Tempest races forward in a blue blur to attempt to reach the three before running right over a silver disk, which wraps another coil around his leg, derailing his intervention. The remainder of the group who participated in the discussion notice the Tempest's attempt, and they all open concentrated fire on him, which while it doesn't damage him, the constant bombardment makes it difficult to focus on the three.

Persistent to thwart the Watchdog's plans, he manages to concentrate on the three Watchdogs running towards the forest, and aims his right hand at them, which projects three cables and attaches each to one of the escapees.

He then jerks his right arm back, roping the three back into the field before one of them is grabbed in the torso by a huge snake built by sand and rocks, controlled by an Exhuman as they avoid the gunfire from other Watchdogs.

Revving his leg once again, the Tempest cuts off the magnetic hold, allowing him to stand up again and detaching his cables.

Among the Watchdogs still unloading constant fire on the Tempest, one of them advocates over the gunfire, "Why don't we just send an alert over the server?? Then we can reach the leader more easily!!"