"Shit, don't love. Let me take care of you."

Nodding you let go of him and let your arm join the other one around his neck. Once you've settled, Shoto sinks two fingers into your slick entrance. The hand on your chest holds you tight against him as you lurch forward at the sudden stretch. You tug at his hair with one hand while the other hand's nails bite into the skin of his neck as you attempt to adjust to the sudden stretch of thick fingers. Grabbing your face Shoto forces you to turn your head allowing him to press his lips to yours effectively silencing the helpless whines you let out. The heel of his palm grinds into your clit as he carefully thrusts and scissors his finger inside of you.

"I've been carving the shape of my cock into you for years but you're still so tight, love. You have to relax for me." Whispers Shoto. You let out a pathetic moan as he works his hand against you faster, clearly eager for you to give him the go ahead. You can feel the eager twitch of his cock from where it's pressed against your lower back.

"Shoto 'm ready, please" you mewl into his neck.

"Good girl, turn around for me." He whispers as he pulls his hands away from you.

Shoto carefully guides you to turn around before reaching up to change the angle of the shower head to face closer to the shower wall. Hands grip your waist turning the two of you quickly, you let out a shocked squeal when he pushes you backwards into the cold tile. Shoto quickly leans down, sealing his lips against yours as he grips your thighs, easily lifting you. Your legs wrap around his waist as your hands quickly grab his shoulders to steady yourself. His hips easily slot between yours allowing his hardened cock to slide effortlessly between your slick folds. The tip nudges at your sensitive clit as he ruts against you.

"You're mine right love?" Grunts Shoto as he shifts to press himself into you. He leans against you pressing you firmly against the cool tile of the shower wall as your grip on his shoulders tightens as he sheathes himself within you, forcing all the air from your lungs as he bottoms out in one go. "I can take and give you whatever I want right?"

"YO-ours! Oh god yes 'm yours Shoto. Whatever you want."

You struggle to regain your breath as Shoto immediately builds a quick pace giving you no time to adjust. Forcing your eyes to focus you finally take a good look at him, his pupils blown impossibly wide, his mouth falls open as he pants heavily before pushing his head into the crook of your neck to mouth at the wet skin. His teeth sink into the soft skin of your neck while his fingers dig into your thighs, sure to leave bruises. The warm water falls over the two of you helping to create a loud wet slap of skin that easily covers up Shoto murmuring soft words into your neck.

"Sho, c-can't hear you." You struggle to get out. Adjusting his stance and grip on you he shoves you up the wall a little pulling his head away from your neck.

"Gotta fill you up." He pants out, eyes hooded and hazy as he rests his forehead against yours. "Want to, to fucking see you full."

You manage to let out a half conscious hum as the heat from the shower fills the room forcing you into a minor fog.

"Wanna see you full, round 'n cute."

He gives no chance to reply before he starts pistoning his hips into yours again. The new angle has the blunt tip of his cock pressing into that little spot inside of you with every thrust. His lips slam into yours, pressing the tip of his tongue into your slightly open mouth coaxing it open further. Letting his tongue press into yours you allow him to pant and groan against you. It's different, he's louder than usual today like he needs this, like he's been craving this moment.

"Please love, wanna make you really mine." His voice comes out strangled and forced as he continues to split you open with his cock. "Want you to make me a daddy."

Shifting his hips again he snaps his hips into your faster. You whine loudly every time his tip hits against your cervix eyes going unfocused as pleasure courses through your body. Frantic thrusts mix with a slow grind allowing your clit to catch and press against him edging you closer and closer to your end.

"Wanna watch you swell so beautiful and round with my baby, everyone will know that you're mine. Need everyone to know that you're mine, that I'm the one that put it there." He mutters again, giving you an almost pleading look as his hip barrel into yours. "Please love, can I?"

You're briefly stunned by his all to honest confession. Looking up at him you take in his disheveled form, the water pouring over him plasters his hair to his face covering a portion of his eyes. Wrapping one around his shoulders a little tighter you let the other hand carefully push his hair out of his face. Admiring the soft blush the dusts itself across his checks, you can't help the little smile that crosses your face as he lets his head lean ever so slightly into your palm.

"Please love, need to fill you."Shoto almost whimpers.

All you can do is nod as his hips grind against yours again, stealing your breath away once more. Shoto's eyes widen at your agreement, he lets out a low grunt before leaning into you and kissing you as he works to get you both to your ends. You moan helplessly into his mouth as he grabs onto you harder, doing his best to force his cock as far into you as possible. Your head tilts back smacking into the hard tile wall as you moan long and loud.

"C'mon, I can feel it love fuck please cum for me."

"Shoto, oh god!" You scream out as you finally crash over the edge, walls flutter around him. The quiet whine in Shoto's voice easily helps to pull you over.

"That's it, good girl, 'm gonna fill you up so nice love. Gonna make sure you're nice and full, carrying my baby." Grunts Shoto, burying his face in your neck again. "So good, can't wait to watch you waddle around."

His hips begin to lose their rhythm as he nears his end. You feel his muscles tense and begin to shake as his hips slam into yours with a final hard thrust. Shoto lets out a ragged moan as he grinds up into you letting a heavy flood of cum fill you. His hips push up into you giving shallow thrusts as does his best to fuck more of his cum into your welcoming cunt. When he finally stops moving he shifts away from the wall slightly, turning with you still in his arms he lets himself slide down the wall with you now seated in his lap. He rests his head against the tile still panting slightly as you lay against him. Neither one of you makes a movement to leave the warm stream of water that beats down on you.

"Shoto, the water's starting to get cold." You whisper while sitting up to look at him. Peeking an eye open at you he nods before easing you off his lap and reaching up to turn the water off. "Come on, we gotta get out."

He stands up, stepping out of the shower to wrap a towel around his waist before grabbing a second one and helping you up to wrap it around you.

"Are you alright?" He asks timidly.

"I'm fine. Just hungry and wet. Can we dry off and order dinner?"

"Of course love anything for you." He smiles down at you ushering you out of the fogged up bathroom.

A/N: isn't he just lovely 🥺☺️