Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any...
Genuine comments please...

....................

4 Years Later

....................

Nandini came out of an auto after paying the fares and holding three shopping bags in ber hand walked inside the building... coming out of the lifts she stood in front the door of the apartment from where she could listen loud shouting and laughing voices coming from the other side...

A smile came up on her weak face...opening the door with the keys she entered inside and as she closed the door on her back a loud voice came to her ears...

"Mama!"

Nandini turned around and in the next second she felt three pair of arms hugging her legs... nandini laughed and wrapped her arms around her babies.... pulling back she kissed their heads and asked...

Nandini: what were my babies doing?

Manan, the eldest spoke in his cheerful voice just like hers...

Mani: Mama we play with daddu!

Nandini smiled and looked up at Surya who was smiling brightly looking at them... nandini started to walk while nodding her head when Manana, the second eldest asked her mother looking at her with big dou eyes like her but her eyes speaks volumes just like her father's...

Manana: Mama you brought my chocolate?

Nandini nodded her head and was about to say something but Mananya, the youngest of the trio asked her mother in her beautiful voice just like her father's...

Mananya: mama my cookie?

Nandini chuckled and said pulling everything out of the bag...

Nandini: yes my babies! Mama got everything you said, and here it is!

Saying so she passed the things to her 3 years old triplets and taking that they ran towards their play area which was on the side in the living room... nandini and surya smile looking at them when surya asked....

Surya: Kesa hai mera bacha?

Nandini looked at Surya and just nodded her head saying...

Nandini: fine dad! Ill just come then we'll have lunch! Okay?

Surya nodded his head knowing she is making an excuse to leave the conversation... and he did gave her the space she needed... nandini smiled at him faking it before going to her room and soon came out after getting fresh she laid the table...

Nandini: come on kids! Wash your hands and come for lunch!

And she saw the kids running to the room all together...

Nandini: one by one! All three of you!

The kids pouted at nandini making her smile and they weng inside one by one... while surya was smiling brightly looking at the kids... soon enough they all sat on the table and had their lunch...

At night Surya kissed the three kids's head after getting up saying...

Surya: Good Night babies! Daddu will meet you tomorrow!

Manana pouted and said...

Manana: you said you will stay with us!
Surya: I did my doll! But Daddu hai some work! But I will come tomorrow and we will go to park!