Twenty Two

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated....

..........................

Sunday Evening, Nandini's Apartment

Nandini was getting ready to go to manik's place.... she was looking so happy as she put some kajal in her eyes.... nandini wore a beautiful tea pink colored long frock with tights... her hair all open on her backa nd ear were adorned with a silver jhumkas....

She heard a bark and looked at nugget who was looking at nandini with his tongue out and tail wiggling... nandini smiled at him as she sat on the floor on her foot ruffling his hair...

Nandini: yes we are going out, manik is taking us!

Nugget barked feeling tickle and nandini laughed out.... she stood up and walked to her wardrobe... openinv it she looked at her footwear and finally chose the flat khussa shoes which were a contrast of pink and silver... nandini smiled brightly and taking those shoes she wore it and as it was a signal... the door bell rang at the exect moment.... nandini smiled and looked at barking nugget who ran to the door...

laughing at nugget she walked to the door and opened it to see manik standing there all dressed in jeans and white t-shirt... manik looked at nandini with a charming smile... as he took in her whole look manik said...

Manik: beautiful!

A shy smile appeared on nandini's lips making manik smile more.... manik looked down at  ugget who was wiggling his tail so manik picked him up and entered inside asking...

Manik: all done?
Nandini: yes! Just a minute!

Saying so she ran to her room and soon came out holding her sling bag...she eyes manik to lets go... and instead of going outside manik came to nandini and bending a bit still holding nugget placed a soft kiss on her cheek mumbling...

Manik: You are looking so beautiful baby girl!

Nandini blushed makinv manik laugh before the duo walked out and nandini locked the door....

.........................

Malhotra Mansion

Nandini came out of the car which was opened by one of the watchman.... she thanked him with her beautiful smile and then looked at teh mansion with wide eyes...

Nandini: wow

Manik came to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder... nandini looked at him and asked being unsure...

Nandini: you live here?

Manik chuckled a bit making the watchman's eyes go wide.... manik nodded at nandini saying....

Manik: Lets go inside!

And then he walked inside holding nandini's hand in his.... as they reached the living room nandini couldn't help but to gush over the beauty of the mansion.... she came back to the world listening manik who was talking to a butler....

Manik: Where is dad?
Butler: Sir is in his room, he said to call him when you will come, I'll call him!

Manik just nodded and looked at nandini who spoke out...

Nandini: The mansion is so beautiful manik, every single thing is looking so beautiful!

She had a big smile on her lips making manik smile too...

Manik: I know, it is all done by mama!

He mumbled the second part but nandini listened to it and saw his eyes getting too soft all of a sudden... nandini didn't acknowledged that she heard him because since the time they met manik never talked about his mother and she too never asked him about it... nandini looked away from manik as she heard Surya's voice...