Twenty Four

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments will be appreciated...

........................

A Week Later

Nandini was holding 3 shopping bags in her one hand and in the other she was holding a coffee mug.... she was looking around for one particular shop in the huge mall when her mobile rang which was in her sling bag... she pouted and stopping in between the way she held the coffee cup in her hans which was lareafu full with the shopping bags and with the other hand struggled to take out her mobile.... in whuch she was successful... looking a the caller nandini picked up the call and held the phone with her shoulder and ear... and took her coffe cup back in her hand...

Nandini: han manik?
Manik: where are you?

Nandini smiled at the question and told him...

Nandini: I needed some thing so after classes i went to the baazar and now i came to the mall!
Manik: okay! Dad was asking for you!

Nandini became excited and she told manik...

Nandini: Tell uncle that i will come after cafe!
Manik: okay! Be safe!

And the call ended... nandini smiled and held the mobile with the hand which had the shopping bags and smilingly started to walk but to crash with someone and in this process her coffee fell on that person.... nansini became horrified as she looked at the spilled coffee....

Nandini: I'm sorry, so sorry!

She raised her eyes to look at the person who was looking at nandini with lost expression... listening to nandini's boice he looked at his dress and then back at nandini who was way too much nervous....

Guy: Its okay! Its alright
Nandini: but your suit!

The guy yet again looked at himself and then told nandini....

Guy: don't worry, I am going home only! So it will be fine!
Nandini: but still sorry i ruined it!

The guys smiled and nodded in no.... nandini smiled with a sad face when the guy was called by someone and he had to leave so nandini too walked away from there.... while going the guy turned and looking at nandini spoke to the guy who was all time there with the two of them....

Guy: find out about her.

The guy behind him nodded and looked at nandini who was now standing outside the shop and taking out his mobile he clicked nandini's picture before the two of them walked out from the mall....

.......................

Evening Time, Malhotra Mansion

Nandini entered the Malhotra mansion with her smiling face.... she greeted the watchman who saw the girl coming to the malhotra mansion for the second time.... the watchman greeted her back with the same smile and nandini went inside.... coming inside she looked at the living room and saw no one... so she spotted a butler whom she had seen the previous time and she asked him...

Nandini: bhaiya sab kahan hayn?

The butler smiled a bit at nandini and told her....

Butler: Ma'am, manik baba went somewhere just now, and Surya sir is in his room!

Nandini nodded her head before asking him...

Nandini: can you tell me about uncle's room?

The butler nodded and then took her to Surya's room... standing outside his room nandini thanked the butler and then knocked on the door...

Surya: come in!

And nandini opened the door to let surya see her.... looking at nandini Surya smiled and said...

Surya: nandini!

Nandini smiled and entering inside sat on the bed beside him asking him...

Nandini: how are you?
Surya: all good!

Surya said with the same smile and then nandini looked down at his hand which was having Neyonika's picture.... nandini smiled looking at the lady... Surya saw this and again looked at the picture of his wife and told nandini while creasing Neyonika's picture...

Surya: Today was the day when we got married, and the same day after a year of our marriage when we got to know that Manik will be coming in our lives in just 9 months.

Nandini saw the happiness and the sadness in his eyes at the same time... when surya looked up at nowhere and told nandini with tears gloating in his eyes....

Surya: we were such a happy family when one day everything left shattered in just few moments, I lost my wife, Manik lost his mother but more that that I lost my Son who was still alive and is with me!

Nandini felt her eyes tearing up when Surya looked at nandini and told her with a tiny smile on his lips...

Surya: After 15 long years I saw my son laughing and smiling the same way he used to do with his mother, Don't ever leave her mera beta, he needs you, i might be sounding selfish but never leave his side, you both are perfect to each other!

Nandini smiled and placed her hand on Surya's which was holding the photo frame ans she spoke truthfully....

Nandini: I won't.

Surya smiled and deep down in his heart he still had fear because the reality of his son is still unknown to nandini.... he don't know if she will leave him or will stay by his side after knowing that the sweet manik she thinks has killed so many people in his life...

......................

Will nandini leave him?
Or not?
What are your thoughts?
And who is that guy?
Keep guessing coz he is going to bring a little bit chaos in the next 2 chapters!
See you all soon!
Coz i have given you the spoiler too!
Don't forget to give your reviews!

#OkThanksBye